this is some pretty cool paint. (jeff check it out)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
you deserve to be hit in the head... :nonono:

mystic is the hottest paint IMO on a stang. god sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy!

dal, having the stripes painted with this paint would look :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou: :rockyou:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Isnt the mystic paint the same paint the used on money or something??

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Isnt the mystic paint the same paint the used on money or something??

used on money? wtf are you talking about? "oh yea? i got one dem der doller bills w/ thuh mystic paint on it. i reckon it be worth a bit more than a doller wouldnusay?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've read somewhere on SVTP, that when you have to paint a mystic, you gotta call ford, give them your vin number, then a SVT guy will come to your house and give you a estimate of how much paint you'll need. Then when your ready to paint it, SVT people will take the paint to the body shop, but wont give it directly to you because conterfitters use the same stuff to make conterfit money or something

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
iono about the money part but the other part about having to check your vin and stuff is true.

thats what big judd told me. O0

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
I've read somewhere on SVTP, that when you have to paint a mystic, you gotta call ford, give them your vin number, then a SVT guy will come to your house and give you a estimate of how much paint you'll need. Then when your ready to paint it, SVT people will take the paint to the body shop, but wont give it directly to you because conterfitters use the same stuff to make conterfit money or something
i think they are stroking your cock pretty hard on that one, im not 100% sure but my Bullshit meter is peaking. They are hollograms. which in fact from my knowledge are not able to be forged right now, mere knockoffs if you dont pay attention

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey thats just what I heard thats why Im asking

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That paint, called prysmatic paint has tons of little prysms in it. that's how the light makes it change color, and why it's so expensive.
Iv'e heard it's hard to match the factory color because they do gaurd the formula.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
now i do know saleen doesnt sell nor share their paint forumlas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online