throwin some ideas around

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
5
Lately, i've been wanting to spice the exterior of my car up a little bit, so i messed around in Photoshop and this is what i came up with, what do you guys think?

side-3.jpg


I painted the wheel centers black, added an S281 wing, and black tail light bezels.
 

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
5
Here's one from the dare to be different style.

Gunmetal grey painted roof with gunmetal wheel centers. Just experimenting.

side-4.jpg
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
Hellion94 said:
Here's one from the dare to be different style.

Gunmetal grey painted roof with gunmetal wheel centers. Just experimenting.

side-4.jpg

thats sexy :naughty:
 

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
5
How about this, Gunmetal 2 tone with gunmetal centers.

side-5.jpg
 

Fets

Post Whore
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
11,013
Reaction score
2
What about instead of gun metal, do black/yellow two tone, tinted tailights, S281 wing, and the black rims with chrome lip?
 

FIVELITERS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
0
If i were you i would be going with the first one most def. :santa_afro:
 

VertTireSmoke

Active Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
962
Reaction score
0
the 2-tone is sexy. do that with the s281 wing and painted taillight bezel. :santa_afro:
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
The first one looks the most classic mustang. The two tone gunmetal might look real good in person too but I'd need to so another car exactly like it before I ever had it painted.
 

Hellion94

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,400
Reaction score
5
Red96GT said:
The first one looks the most classic mustang. The two tone gunmetal might look real good in person too but I'd need to so another car exactly like it before I ever had it painted.

like this, only a little darker silver:

index.php



index.php
 

VertTireSmoke

Active Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
962
Reaction score
0
^ I think it would look better with the s281 wing and the gunmetal wheels in the 2nd pic. Still sexy tho. :santa_afro:
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
VertTireSmoke said:
^ I think it would look better with the s281 wing and the gunmetal wheels in the 2nd pic. Still sexy tho. :santa_afro:

Same thing I was thinking. It would definately be unique.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,903
Messages
1,452,846
Members
13,580
Latest member
dpl255

Members online

Top