Timing is set!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Sn95Willis, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis Active Member

Well set the timing on the car today and i must say the car sounds damn good... I am gonna get my first action of learning to drive a 5-speed later today... I also might trade my dyno max mufflers for some Bassani mufflers.. What do yall think??

Willis

2. Downshift

Downshift Well-Known Member

Not sure how your mufflers sound but I really like my bassani mufflers so I say go for it haha. I need a new balancer my timing was bouncing ALL over the place.

3. scarface

scarface Guest

take it easy on that transmission killer :)

4. uncltrvlnmatt

uncltrvlnmatt Legend

Find a nice steep hill. Then try to take off without rolling back more than a few inches.

5. Twista

Twista Legend

use the e-brake also. Dont be scared to let it roll abit. The e-brake method should work fine though.. pull the brake up than let up off the clutch. Soon as you hear the engine noise change or the car tries to move.. let down the e-brake and proceed to conquer that hill.

stick is e-z

6. Sn95Willis

Sn95Willis Active Member

Damn rain!! It rained all day and i didnt get a chance to drive her... Well hopefully tommorrow..

Willis

7. Downshift

Downshift Well-Known Member

I never used the ebrake and I have been on some steep fucking hills. There is a giant hill thats probably a 1/4 mile long that you had to go down to get to my high school. When school was out.... and all the fucktards in autos who cram up your butt everytime you move while being on a steep hill. Thats some practice lol. I just learned to not spin the tires and that was how I got it down haha. Goodluck man.