Tinted Tails!!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
like i said i have no problems helping out my valued customers with good prices. Hell even if you keep on, maybe eventually you can send me your a-pillars and dash clock and i will smooth them down and paint them for cheap. and thats if no one comes to me, if you get some peoples crap in here and i make some money i have no problem at all doing it for free+shipping

just dont use armorall on em lol. im still dealing with my buddies pieces and he loved the armorall...its going to take me 5x's as much time now than if he just didnt use that shit.

OP
OP
gt96stang

gt96stang

Reaction score
KB said:
like i said i have no problems helping out my valued customers with good prices. Hell even if you keep on, maybe eventually you can send me your a-pillars and dash clock and i will smooth them down and paint them for cheap.

just dont use armorall on em lol. im still dealing with my buddies pieces and he loved the armorall...its going to take me 5x's as much time now than if he just didnt use that shit.

yeah, I've stopped using armorall... now I just usually just spray it with mcguires interior spray to get up the dust and stuff... and yeah, I want to say my car is DFG, color code is na for my 96, so i :dunno:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
yes sir, your in luck. we will see how things shape up but i have 1/2 gallon of GFD color code NA at my shop

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online