tony's 4x4 stang yeeehaaa(COUPLE MORE COOL SHOTS)

STALKERSTANG

Reaction score
I Agree. I would either keep that wing or put a boss shinoda 15 inch wing. Im sure those would look pretty fly along with the stalker kit. I even have a picture of one with the same kit but i still cant find the way to post the pic.
this looks like straight vommit!!

Untitled-968.jpg

wheres darhawk? make this look better dude...pweeeeez!

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
OMG , this is the first time I seen this thread , tony car looks great man . I was kinda gone for a while there tho ... hahaha

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lmao, thanks harley. and no to the shinoda wing. actually HELL no to the shinoda wing, lol.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tony ive said it before and ill say it again. Your car has grown on me so much, i really do like it! I have no opinions to change anything. The only thing i can think of is maaaaaybe the wing, I'm just not really a wing guy. But at the same time if you removed the wing it would look goofy.

Some of those pictures that you took are amazing! The car looks fake! love the colour! What's it called?

Looks great man!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
^i actually need to get you guys some new pics. i've painted and installed the xenon wing, looked goofy! painted and installed a wing i bought from a dude on FB, looked goofy! it now has the fuukin stock wing i just had painted on it, lol. looks perfect! YUP the stocker beat out a total of 3 other wings..lmao!

i sold my boss 338's for $1,200 to a guy up by killin's area. my dad's buddy who has an '04 crown vic bought them. so now the car is sitting on 16" black steelies, lol.

i actually sold the s351 wing to my painters son, lol. so the paintjob on the stock wing was free :)