tony's 4x4 stang yeeehaaa(COUPLE MORE COOL SHOTS)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
DAMM this thread went south, lmao! thanks hooten i guess my title didnt help either??? thanks grilla

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Untitled-1777.jpg

Untitled-233.jpg

Untitled-848.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol, i dont really think it is anymore. just seems like it sometimes from certain angles. like straight from the side i see wheel gap but its all good. i still like the stance :)

thanks for the compliment onyx :)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
ok, i think i whored my car out enough. no more pics till i do something different. just wanted to get some good shots with the new springs in and the cool colors of the leaves round here.

next time i'll get some pics with the new wing and trunk shaved (next lil project).

jexey

Reaction score
IDK man, i can do some shit with bags, lol. i know what type of mustang you mean and the fake n02 tanks 22" dubs and underglows with lambos are'nt me, lmao. although i def do like to lightweight "rice" up some shit i think i go about it cleanly with the exterior shit.

but i feel ya :)

Hey i'm just speculating!!

And for the record, when I think of bagged I think of the frame of the car sitting on the lip of the rims in the parking lot or the pickups dragging their rear end throwing sparks. Yeaughrghgggggg. Saw someone's bag blow driving in front of me one time, I laughed for the rest of the day.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
idk if i would laugh as much as maybe pulling over and offer some help. but everyone's different i guess.

and from the years of experience i have with bags....i know how to avoid rubbing a hole in a bag, lol. not sure what you mean by the frame sitting on the lip of rim :confused:

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i think you'll like it onyx. its essentially your wing minus the 2 pieces coming out. which to be honest it kinda looks like it needs those for some reason hahahaha!

kinda rounded and plain across the front.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
funny how im on a mustang forum yet i know exactly what wheels and tires those are haha

jexey

Reaction score
You wouldn't have helped him either. We were stationed together on a small base and he was one of those full throttle or panic stop guys. Had a huge ass can and would rev his car in the dorm parking lot at 3am.

idk if i would laugh as much as maybe pulling over and offer some help. but everyone's different i guess.

and from the years of experience i have with bags....i know how to avoid rubbing a hole in a bag, lol. not sure what you mean by the frame sitting on the lip of rim :confused:

issc1bp_02.jpg

Kind of like this, but the lip of the rim sticks out more and when he deflates the bags to park the car the fenders rest on the lip.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
aw ok. you said frame of the car sits on the lip...i assumed you actually meant the frame of the car. couldnt visualize what you meant. i have actually helped several folks at shows who have had air ride issues.

one day a guy from indiana was here in town at cruisefest and had a line pinch and eventually blow. i tore his entire line out running along his frame tucked in through his firewall and replaced it so your boy could get his truck back home :)

not really knowing nor caring if he was a douche. i dont judge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online

No members online now.