TPS, IAC, Temp sending unit, EGR position sensor not working!!SOS..HELP somethin

WhsNxt9566

Reaction score
Ok here it goes. I just recently put in some new injectors in my cobra. It pretty much was an easy task. now im having issues with TPS, IAC, EGR position sensor, Temp sending unit. A buddy of mine hooked up a scanner to it. from what it said there was a bad ground somewhere. well i was referred to this tech at a local dealership. He says there was a ground wire somewhere on the upper or lower intake manifold. and it has broken when manifold is removed. he says its there. ive never heard of such a thing nor can i find it. well my buddy grabed his volt meter and says there was no ground to the IAC, temp etc... ya i dont know. so if anyone has any advice or has had this problem i would appriciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Marc
Dallas texas.

OP
OP
W

WhsNxt9566

Reaction score
ya ive done that. did the "wiggle" test. bout to take it all apart agian. hopefully i find something.

M

musclemustang94

look at a wiring diagram and find the splice for the grounds, sounds like you have a splice that got corroded or a ground thats loose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online