Training him young!

ylw95gts

Reaction score
Putting my 17 month old to work at a show yesterday. :)

Chatterbox006.jpg

Chatterbox007.jpg

Tattoogod

Reaction score
was that car washed?? just kidding looks great..he will be anal about cars now..thats what happend to me.. except my older brother used to take me for a ride in his 1976 chevy van with a big block in it so i woulod goto sleep now i can get the sweet hum of the engine out of my blood.. :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
too cool, my 5 year old likes to dig thru the toolbox and try to work on mine..........scares the hell out of me :eek:

ALITL8

Reaction score
awwwwww... does he need a job?

p.s. where did you get the gas door? ive been looking for one and havent seen them for the 94-98 SN95... maybe i havent looked hard enough :dunno:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that's cool. my boy likes to help me wash cars, he just turned 7!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha thats awesome! tell him next time to make sure he wipes over the spots where he puts his hands :p..

in like 10 years when i have a kid, "car" is going to be the first thing outa his mouth and hes going to be all about cars when he gets older. thats the way i was with my dad. when i was like 5, i could name every nascar driver on the track and i probably had over 500 hot wheels.. and whenever my dad was out doing the oil or something, i was fetching the tools for him.

your son looks like a good detailer by the looks of ur paint in the pictures.

OP
OP
Y

ylw95gts

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
haha thats awesome! tell him next time to make sure he wipes over the spots where he puts his hands :p..

in like 10 years when i have a kid, "car" is going to be the first thing outa his mouth and hes going to be all about cars when he gets older. thats the way i was with my dad. when i was like 5, i could name every nascar driver on the track and i probably had over 500 hot wheels.. and whenever my dad was out doing the oil or something, i was fetching the tools for him.

your son looks like a good detailer by the looks of ur paint in the pictures.

HeHe. I was following right behind him for the tiny fingerprints :thumb:. He says car quite a bit along with the clapping hands :). And thanks for the paint comment. That's almost a full days worth of Mequiers Paint Cleaner, Polish then NXT Wax by Daddy 8)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think fingerprints come with kids.
I cant go anywhere without my rear windows getting printed up by the kids.
I even tell them "hands off the windows"
doesn't help, lol.

OP
OP
Y

ylw95gts

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I think fingerprints come with kids.
I cant go anywhere without my rear windows getting printed up by the kids.
I even tell them "hands off the windows"
doesn't help, lol.

;D I guess mittens in the spring and summer months would be a bad idea. ::)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online