Tried a few new products out

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i have got my latest shipments in of detailing stuff. Tonight i tried out pb spray and wipe, meg color x and one grand omega glaze. The pb spray and wipe is good stuff i like it. I was pretty pleased with the color x. I think it is great for someone who wants a good looking car but does not want to spend hours on making it look great. It is perfect for your other dd etc. It is more of an all in one kind of product. I then put on one grand omega glaze. All i can say is wow this shit is great!! It looks awesome (great wet deep gloss) and hides imperfections (it has fillers so it doesnt get rid of scratches etc it just hides them). I am going to top the glaze with a few layers of p21s wax and it will look even more killer. Unfortunately i dont have a digital camera so i cant take pics so dont shoot me cuz you cant see it :( but trust me when i say it looks awesome. Now the bad news is in the morning on my way to work by the time i get to where i need to go the car will be full of dust :rant: and look just avg. The last time that i detailed the stang i used the klasse twins (all in one and high gloss sealant glaze) and topped them with p21s wax and it looked good but not as deep and wet as the stang is with just color x and omega glaze. Now i am going to go to bed because my arm is like a wet noodle from all the polishing/buffing. man i need to get a pc one of these days lol Ill keep you update on how she looks after waxing and what i think of the other products.

wytstang

Reaction score
Omega glaze is one of the heaviest glazes out their, it hides scratches pretty darn good. Yeah we are going to need pics lol.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
wytstang said:
Omega glaze is one of the heaviest glazes out their, it hides scratches pretty darn good. Yeah we are going to need pics lol.

Ya thats exactly why i got it. It did a pretty decent job. I topped it with some p21s wax last night :eek: . It looked great. Very deep wet glossy shine to it. I was going to finish the job properly by polishing the wheels trim etc tonight but of all days to rain it decided to rain when i had to be outside cutting tile at work. So i was completely soaked after being outside in a downpour for 3 hours w/o a coat and said fuck it when i got home and relaxed. I am not going to complain about the rain as we havent had any in a long time and i almost forgot what it was like.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Freekin rain!

Sounds cool! nothing like standing back and admiring how good your car looks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online