Tuning innovations

papac0rn

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with a mail order tune form Ted Jenkins at Tuning Innovations? I came across him on Facebook looking for fuel lines. Moates F3V2 chip. Pretty reasonable price. His reviews seem great. They specialize in 94/95 mustangs.

https://tuning-innovations.ueniweb.com/?utm_campaign=gmb
I ordered and installed his fuel lines today. I also have his tune to put in also.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chenn2389

Chenn2389

Reaction score
I ordered and installed his fuel lines today. I also have his tune to put in also.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

sweet dude! I ordered the tune as well. My engine should be back any day now. Let me know how yours works!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sweet dude! I ordered the tune as well. My engine should be back any day now. Let me know how yours works!
why not go to AZDC? With your use in the desert I think I might want a tuner that knows what to expect. People that never lived in the desert don't understand that a dry 115 is still too damn hot....

OP
OP
Chenn2389

Chenn2389

Reaction score
why not go to AZDC? With your use in the desert I think I might want a tuner that knows what to expect. People that never lived in the desert don't understand that a dry 115 is still too damn hot....

I got the mail order to get it running with all emissions removed extra displacement and bolt ons for the break in period. Gonna still go to AZDC to tune

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
have you talked to them about it? I thought a lot of places would give something like that to get you there if you paid/scheduled in advance.

OP
OP
Chenn2389

Chenn2389

Reaction score
that is unfortunate. I think I would just have it towed there then myself.

From what I’ve read about them, the “good” people that worked there back when you lived here arn’t there anymore. I know a couple people I met buying/selling parts on Craigslist that are finishing their builds here too. I’m hoping one of them guinea pigs it first. lol. I’ve called around to other shops too, but they all say the same thing, 86-95 ford and the LT1 gm are in this weird spot where no one really wants to deal with it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
back then I heard enough about AMP to make me want to stay away from them. Nothing absolutely horrible but a couple of the guys in the mustang club said they would stay away. Not sure if that has changed or not but maybe check out copper state mustang club and see what they say. Its one of the largest mustang clubs in the nation and I met a lot of good and knowledgeable people there.

94StewFord

Reaction score
Great, a lot of members on here were against it. My car is stock as well with a few bolt-on's, I will purchase as well this Spring.........

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
until you get into the heads and cam I would wait and put the money in other places. Later when you get into the heads/cam you will need to retune it you will need to send that chip back to him to have it flashed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online