Turbo Header on a 4.6 2v

voidfinger

Reaction score
Hey guys, i come from the old school of 5.0's and stuff. I know on a 5.0, you can take the frpp headers and turn them around backwards and use them as turbo headers, can you do the same thing with the 4.6 frpp headers or some other brand, if not could you all link me to some other sites with headers? thanks

Mitchell

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
there is a guy on turbomustangs.com, he goes by Magicbus...he makes hiw own custom headers that face forward and work will all the stock stuff. but they ar $550 :eek:

Thomas_W

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
there is a guy on turbomustangs.com, he goes by Magicbus...he makes hiw own custom headers that face forward and work will all the stock stuff. but they ar $550 :eek:

Thats actually kinda cheap... Kooks makes a set (the ones I have on my setup) that work w/ stock stuff and K member. they are $1200..

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:

so far this sounds like the best deal, do you know if he makes stuff other than SVO 2.3 stuff or is that all motors?

Thomas_W

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

so far this sounds like the best deal, do you know if he makes stuff other than SVO 2.3 stuff or is that all motors?

where'd SVO 2.3 stuff come in? he makes the headers for the 4.6L 2v cars.

OP
OP
V

voidfinger

Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
voidfinger said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

where'd SVO 2.3 stuff come in? he makes the headers for the 4.6L 2v cars.

i was thinking he said turboford.org , thats a svo 2.3 site lol. wrong one though !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online