UPDATE: Cobra coming closer to reality...

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
About a couple months ago I inquired about what kind of Cobra should i get with a max price of 8.5k. It may have seemed like an empty question which is common for forums. They are similar to those "build" questions that never go anywhere. Anyways, I was in an major accident a year ago and I sued the insurance company for damages. I ended up winning 25k from it. Im not going to buy a terminator even though that would be awesome, I will spend it wisely and the first major thing will be a 99/01 cobra convertible. This will happen and I am quite excited! I am beginning a serious search now because I an getting my money very soon like within this month. The only thing that will make me buy an SN95 (96-98) is if it is under 75k, is mint condition and is a Race yellow convertible. But yeah THIS is happening haha!!!

Nice choices man. You wont regret the cobra. Slap on a cent. blower and you'll have a great daily with 400rwhp.

OP
OP

4.6Stangrage

Reaction score
Nice choices man. You wont regret the cobra. Slap on a cent. blower and you'll have a great daily with 400rwhp.

Yeah there are a few good choices out there. I have never driven a cobra, i would really like to experience it soon. Well, I will be experiencing it very soon. I am waiting for my check to clear.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. I've never driven a cobra, either. I'm sure having enough low-end torque to pull out a stump, combined with leather seats would be a wonderful experience.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
D-...did you say roots?...

:win:

Yes...you heard correctly.....in all seriousness, a guy i knew awhile back put a m112 on his cummins diesel and fed the turbo to it. It was.....shall i say....one Bad Man.....65lbs of boost almost off the line. Once the turbo spools up it will bypass the charger with no negative responses. Very cool set up

OP
OP

4.6Stangrage

Reaction score
if you put half down down on 16 with 2 years of payments youre looking at about 400 or so a month. but dude that saleen. GET IT

and if its not loading it was a silver vert with not a whole lot (under 100k i think) miles for 2500. said it needed a new engine but he didnt say or know for that matter what was wrong with it

I picked up an '01 with 131k on it. This one is pretty damn nice!!

OP
OP

4.6Stangrage

Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen
13876279_1410072622352900_8836078809128409308_n.jpg

OP
OP

4.6Stangrage

Reaction score
WHAT?!?!?!...

You found a true blue?!?!?!?...

THE TITS!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:lewx4:

YES!!! I love this color!!! It could use some minor things but I am not complaining. Replacement A/C hose, Driver seat leather needs repair, and It could use a front brake job. But 8k and the fact that its pretty clean I think its still worth it. Plus it comes with this...
Recent maintenance includes:
1. New battery
2. New clutch and all associated parts
3. New shocks
4. New struts
5. New headlight assemblies
6. Royal Purple oil change

Aftermarket parts include:
1. BBK cold air intake
2. Magnaflow Magnapack mufflers (they sound awesome!)
3. MSD ignition coil packs
4. Front and rear lowering springs
5. Front and rear Koni adjustable shocks and struts
6. Kenwood touchscreen stereo with satellite navigation.
7. BAMA tune

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online