updates! very small one..

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yo whad it do "es en nindah five"?

yeah so today was kinda busy.. i guess? i went to the chevrolet dealership today (please dont strike me down) and applied there because one of the people that works there told me to and to use him as a reference... so i went and did that.. and i also went with my gf to look at her senior casual pics... she bought 565 dollars worth of pictures... :dunno: :dunno: (thats like, a tune for me.. but i guess women dont like that sorta thing)

and ummm then i came home and i cleaned up the garage for my dad and cleaned up the house like i normally do for both of my parents.. keeps them in better moods. then i focused on my car.. i worked on polishing my tailpipes all night, started with COURSE steel wool pads, then MEDIUM, then FINE, the ULTRA FINE... i only got done with the drivers side one though.. i snapped some pics but you can't really tell any difference.. im guessing cause it was daytime when i shot the first pics, then nighttime when i shot the end result.. so ill take more tomorrow.. and i also got my LED lights in for my license plate (Thank you Handz for helping me out on that)... sooo yeah, enjoy the pics guys... tell me what you think.

Before I left my girlfriends new apartment.. i've been helpin her and her dad move in.. parents have been divorced for 3 years and finally moved away from each other... so they just bought an apartment since her and her dad will be moving to Denton, Tx where she and I are going to college...
P1010483.jpg

P1010485.jpg

P1010487.jpg

P1010488.jpg

P1010489.jpg

P1010491.jpg

P1010496.jpg

P1010500.jpg

P1010501.jpg

OLD

P1010503.jpg

NEW

P1010504.jpg

NEW AGAIN

P1010505.jpg

NEW AGAIN!

Hope you guys enjoy! tomorrow ill be workin on my car again.. ill be doing all the wheel wells, already washed all the inside of the wheels.. ummm give me some ideas on other stuff.. obviously ill be doing the passenger side tail pipe too.. and tomorrow ill get better pics.. anyways, give me more ideas on what i should do tomorrow! ENJOY THE PICS!

ANG

Reaction score
nice! O0 how much did them LEDs run ya?

btw, be careful, you could get ticketed if you get pulled by a d*ck cop for that license plate since its covering some of your tag ID!

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
*angiestars* = GIRL! said:
nice! O0 how much did them LEDs run ya?

btw, be careful, you could get ticketed if you get pulled by a d*ck cop for that license plate since its covering some of your tag ID!

they were like $11 shipped from an ebay dealer.. and if a cop tried to give me a ticket for that, id probably slap a ho and call it even. thanks ang

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cute car, I think I'll polish my tips tomorrow now :)

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yours will be cute as a button with mine.. we should make a "Cute Mustang Club".. game?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
man those saleens are sexay!!!!! the car looks great i must say where did you get those saleens though??

Suspect

Reaction score
nice! what kinda exhaust is that? im guessing that crush is for more tire clearence. tips came out awesome! O0

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Suspect said:
nice! what kinda exhaust is that? im guessing that crush is for more tire clearence. tips came out awesome! O0

flowmaster tips??/

but dude, your car is sex on wheels! :naughty:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Untitled-1copy.png
Thoses big tires look good, 4x4 needs to be fixed :gtfo: :thumb:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Why dont you fix it for me!?!!!!!111one11!!!!exclamationpoint!!SHIFTONE11!!

Yea, I need a drop bad :(

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
I wish my car had tailpipes . . . . :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Copy Cat :hammer:

looks great...i knew the LED would look cCute...Just like mine.

I think i needto be in the "Cute Mustang Club"

...My car is straight up the cutest here...I mean its a GT and Its red....how Cute can you get ;D

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Copy Cat :hammer:

looks great...i knew the LED would look cCute...Just like mine.

I think i needto be in the "Cute Mustang Club"

...My car is straight up the cutest here...I mean its a GT and Its red....how Cute can you get ;D

paint it PINK and you got a deal.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
hey fets, you want my springs this summer?

Are they new or used spring? I'll be interested.

And Tx, those LED lights look 10 times better and it's about time you got your car clean! j/k :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online