Reaction score
IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Before:

IMG_0259.jpg

S

scarface

looks good, however if you are going to get rid of chrome, get rid of it all.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks good but you got to get rid of the chrome bumper!

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I agree, do the front bumper...and the mirrors!

kbtrucktn6.jpg
ha thanks jon at the same time i hate you cause now i have to go buy some 180 gritt and do my bumper

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Damn KB your truck is by far becoming one of the better looking trucks from over on Dodgetalk.com... I wish i still had the want to to mess with my truck but now i have my stang and dont really want to any more...

Willis

TheBab

Reaction score
white94gt said:
Damn KB your truck is by far becoming one of the better looking trucks from over on Dodgetalk.com... I wish i still had the want to to mess with my truck but now i have my stang and dont really want to any more...

Willis

I havent been Active on there in a long time and I check today... my truck is in the runnings for TOTM? lol...

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
btw thanks willis, i dont think im liked too much on there, so i post up updates when i can.

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Let me guess you know how to do stuff and people act like you are taking customers away from Slammed1??? Well hell then i guess you wont be making the Beach meet June 23 at galveston will you??

Willis

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
white94gt said:
Let me guess you know how to do stuff and people act like you are taking customers away from Slammed1??? Well hell then i guess you wont be making the Beach meet June 23 at galveston will you??

Willis
haha some of them are mad cause i tint tails and stuff and it takes away from the unique coatings guy. o well. Nah texastruckscene.com is having a G cruise aug. 18th im going too O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online