UPR upper and lower control arms kit?

scootin95gts

Reaction score
okay i kinda want to upper and lower control arms and i came across these chromoly upper and lower for 199.99.. im not going to be putting down alot of hp and was wondering how these would do on a basically stock gt with bolt ons...oh yah would want some MM's but too much $$$

heres the link ttp://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=225

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i wouldnt get uppers, but if you want to, get the FRPP ones....and as for lowers i am going with MM, they may be more money, but i trust their stuff so i think paying more is worth it. jusy my opinion though

Suspect

Reaction score
yea u dont really need the uppers. (check MM site or my lca thread) for 20 more buxs u can have the MM lowers. when i did my searching on it granetelli seemed the cheapest, but also i found alot of people who snapped em. some of those cars werent even high hp cars. i didnt read on uprs, so i dunno. (i know copycats arent the real thing ;)) ive learned to save up and spend the lil extra and not worry about replacing it twice.

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
so i guess what u are saying is save the money and get mm lower control arms and then if i want get uppers.. what do the uppers do anyways...support the rear end?

hoss13

Reaction score
I've got the UPR kit on mine. Haven't had any trouble with them.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Baseline Suspensions rear control arms here, best out there!

badtzmaru

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with getting upper and lower arms, in actuality it would be beneficial it you get them now and not worried too much when you start modding heavily.
I never had any problems with UPR products, I hope this helps and good luck.

badtz

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have Steeda upper and lowers and no issues with the tq boxes but if when i ever do get a roll bar i will have them reinforced so that doesn't bother me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.