Mustang5L5

Reaction score
FYI, just to update this thread.

Ended up going with:
Ford Racing "G" Springs, which were the Eibach Pro-kit 3530.140
Poly Isolators
Bilstien B6 Struts and Shocks
Max Motorsports Caster Camber plates

I also did new Moog front Control arms, new poly sway bar end links and new poly steering rack bushings. Install was fairly straightforward. Did use the MM tool for the spring install.

W/ Poly isolators, it gave me about a 3/4"-1" drop. That was what i was looking for. The car looked jacked up before, but now it sits where it should without being slammed.

1710770353627.png

Ride quality is quite good. Honestly, if you gave me this car and told me it was bone stock, i would believe you. It rides very OE-like, but stays flat in corners. The roads here in MA are quite terrible, but this handles quite well over some of the typical bumps and potholes. Now, if you hit a very broken road, it will rattle but I think any Mustang would. But in terms of your typical road conditions, i am very impressed with this setup.

I took a few off-ramps and speed and was all smiles. Very flat, all grip. No feeling of leaning over like when I had the stock springs/shocks/struts. Brake dive is minimal.

If i had to redo the setup from scratch. I wouldn't change a thing. Very happy how this turned out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online