Venom Users come in...

G

GREG@SN95

Thinkin about purchasing this http://americanmuscle.com/vevcn10nikit.html once my car is rebuilt...

So few questions...

I want something that is safe... this is most important
I would also like to rig it to inject the nitrous at a certain RPM window, possible?

Your experience?
Hear anything bad about it?

Installation?

etc?

Kinda scared to put nitrous in... don't want to kill the motor... which is bone stock other then filter, and exhaust (headers back) With 75,000 miles...

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Dude Im tellin you, ive done a lot of research and so far this is the best kit ive found... If you do go this route you have to let me know! :dancing6:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think you need THIS this for it to inject at a certain RPM?? I dont know though...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
dude you dont need new injectors for nitrous... you need new plugs, and a tune...

if you still wanna get nitrous, i have been thinking of selling my nitrous works wet kit...it has a intake plate, but you can just buy a nossle for it....keep a lookout in the classifieds for it.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

19mustang95 said:
dude you dont need new injectors for nitrous... you need new plugs, and a tune...

if you still wanna get nitrous, i have been thinking of selling my nitrous works wet kit...it has a intake plate, but you can just buy a nossle for it....keep a lookout in the classifieds for it.

I'll probably go with the zex wet kit... and some other goodies to keep it as safe as possible...

see the link i gave above^^

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Whatever you go with is your choice... But from what Ive read around the net, VENOM kits are a cheaper but still a good route to go. I would completely agree that the Wet kits are better, but I wouldnt say that you would "wish you didnt get it". Again it goes to personal preference and what you want to spend. Either way tell me how it goes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online