Very happy and proud owner of a mustang

shorty

Reaction score
Hello all. my name is Nick im 31 years of age,
just bought me a 94 back on black gt 5.0 5 speed
have been waiting for the past 10 years to buy a mustang and all it took was a divorce.
anyway
i live in Goodlettsvile tn
and my current car set up is
5 speed
flow master exhaust
3.73 gear
cold air intake
and that's it for now
very glad to have located this website

OP
OP
shorty

shorty

Reaction score
This is currently the only pic i have, it for sure needs some cleaning up and a little of TLC, but with no wife now. im pretty sure i can find the time to invest in her ;)

2djxjee.jpg

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
Better than me! I waited 8 years, and believe it or not she's the one that told me I should get another one :)
Yea I told my newly wife I was looking at a car expecting her to say Wtf r u thinking. when I showed her the pic she did u call the guy when r we going to look at it . I was speechless . needless to say I made a bank withdraw and here I am . LOL its funny how shit works out

97LSxGT

Reaction score
welcome! no wife..but got a fiance..finally gettin her to liking my mustang..my fbody's t tops spoiled her lol..good lookin mustang!

OP
OP
shorty

shorty

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, its probably the nicest welcome i have received on a forum

sweet94GT

Reaction score
This is my second Mustang. My wife is actually the reason I have it. We were gettin me a car last year with taxes, and I found this. We were getting less then planned. I said we can't afford it. She said; You're getting your car. A week later we found out she was pregnant with kiddo #3. I said we need a bigger vehicle. She said; You're getting your damn car. Her reason is that a Mustang is my favorite car, and while it's not my dream '68 Shelby GT500KR, the convertible is still a Mustang. And all the money I have in it has gone through her. OH! By the way. Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online