vortech kit 97 cobra

monster

Reaction score
anyone got a clue of the price to install a vortech w/V-2 SQ SC-Trim kit on a 97 cobra ? thanks

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
anyone got a clue of the price to install a vortech w/V-2 SQ SC-Trim kit on a 97 cobra ? thanks

Does that include fuel pump install? Tune? Plugs, injectors?

Just throwing on the blower is simple, tapping the pan can take some thought.

Its really not a hard process at all though, I have no idea why anyone would ever pay someone to install a vortech. I think it took me longer to install my intake system on my V than it did to install a blower on my mustang.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its really not a hard process at all though, I have no idea why anyone would ever pay someone to install a vortech. I think it took me longer to install my intake system on my V than it did to install a blower on my mustang.

probably cost less too huh? :0

OP
OP
monster

monster

Reaction score
Everything drop off and bam she ready to go few days after...
Cause we got money like dat (You know type to go to MacDonald order 5 mc nugget eat 2 thro other 3 out window)

OP
OP
monster

monster

Reaction score
Its really not a hard process at all though, I have no idea why anyone would ever pay someone to install a vortech.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
It really is not hard. The fuel pump prob be the hardest. Part. Just read everything throughly and then read it
again. Taping the oil pan can be tricky but not hard.

OP
OP
monster

monster

Reaction score
I understand its not that hard but I want it done before mustang week.... just want an idea of a cost to drop car off with kit and pick it up done ready to go....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
depends on what your shop charges by the hour. It takes an amature 6-8 hrs to put one on hopefully a pro can do it in less but worst case scenario take the #hrs x $50-75/hr and you have your answer.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Everything drop off and bam she ready to go few days after...
Cause we got money like dat (You know type to go to MacDonald order 5 mc nugget eat 2 thro other 3 out window)

I understand its not that hard but I want it done before mustang week.... just want an idea of a cost to drop car off with kit and pick it up done ready to go....

Just a round about price anyone know?

You took the time to respond with nonsense but didnt answer the questions on what exactly you are getting installed?

lol wtf

I guess ill ask again...Does that include fuel pump install? Tune? Plugs, injectors?

Just throwing on the blower could be 300-500 bucks but getting a tune, pump, injectors, plugs could turn into a 1200-1500 dollar install.

And I dont see what having the money has to do with anything...its an easy ass install+ its weird to me that someone owns a mustang and wants to put a blower on it and doesnt want to install it them self.

Isnt that half the fun?

We cant throw numbers out there but every shop is different. Best thing to do is call the shop you plan on taking it to and ask.

probably cost less too huh? :0

Installing yourself = FREE!!!!!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nah I meant the mustangs vortech kit compared to your caddies intake.

ahh I thought you may have meant that wasnt sure

and the mustang vortech kits are pretty damn cheap used but not that cheap lol

I paid 200 bucks for my V's intake. It lets me hear the blower whine a lot better and makes maddd HP!

OP
OP
monster

monster

Reaction score
You took the time to respond with nonsense but didnt answer the questions on what exactly you are getting installed?

lol wtf

I guess ill ask again...Does that include fuel pump install? Tune? Plugs, injectors?

Everything drop off and bam she ready to go few days after... just read befor the nonsense you will have your answer EVERYTHING

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

lol wtf

Everything drop off and bam she ready to go few days after... just read befor the nonsense you will have your answer EVERYTHING

Still gonna need to call the shop but for everything could end up being a 1500 dollar install with a tune id say.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online