Vrededstein Sessantas...

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Got my tires just a few minutes ago. I'm gonna have to send an apology letter to the seller though. They sent me an email saying that they shipped them via Fedex and supplied a Tracking # (the # didn't work). Then, very shortly after, they sent another email saying they shipped via UPS. I was kinda confused. So I sent a somewhat "unfriendly" email asking what the hell was going on. That was yesterday. They showed up today via Fedex.

V21.jpg

V2.jpg

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
That ain't bad.
I was looking at later down the road getting 2 Nitto 555 sports (275/40/17) and 2 Nitto 555R drags (315/35/17) and it came out to right around 700

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Okay, so my buddy has those and I have the 555's. Which tire is better? Also, does Nitto run big? I mean, when we measured contact patches, my 285's were REALLY close to the 315's...

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Okay, so my buddy has those and I have the 555's. Which tire is better? Also, does Nitto run big? I mean, when we measured contact patches, my 285's were REALLY close to the 315's...

I haven't gotten them on yet. But I'll let you guys know how they are. Nitto's generally run smaller.

DFG_magic

Reaction score
:rollinglaugh: Anyone else ROFL at the name of these tires? Ever since i've heard of them over a year ago i've laughed at the spelling. Imagine the salesperson pitching the tires to you or something. But these are SICK tires. I've driven on them and they are awesome. Tread pattern looks wicked once slightly worn. Nice warm weather traction. :thumb:

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
good looking tires. they are going on fr500's right?

Yup. They're going on the FR's.

ıʌɐɾ said:
ARE THEY ON YET? :knuppel2:

No. Too much snow still

96s281_081 said:
:rollinglaugh: Anyone else ROFL at the name of these tires? Ever since i've heard of them over a year ago i've laughed at the spelling. Imagine the salesperson pitching the tires to you or something. But these are SICK tires. I've driven on them and they are awesome. Tread pattern looks wicked once slightly worn. Nice warm weather traction. :thumb:

lol. Thanks for the info though.

BackinBlack

Reaction score
I just put these same tires on my car and I'll have to say they are the best tires I have ever owned. I payed about $380 with shipping and they are worth twice that. Thankfuly I didn't have to worry about any snow down here in Texas. When you get them on you'll love them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online