Want To Touch Da Hiney!!! (tinted tails)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Big thanks to KB and gt96stang for hookin a brotha up. O0

and without further ado.....

taillights020.jpg

tints.jpg

taillights014.jpg

the last one is with the lights on, thats it...and a video will be posted shortly of me testin it with the brakelights. O0

next up is doin somethin a little bit special with the 3rd brakelight. ^-^

gt96stang

Reaction score
Re: Want To Touch Da Hiney!!!

that turned out GREAT O0 O0 O0 :rockyou: :rockyou:.... I swear anybody wanting to tint their tails needs to send them to KB for tinting... I would have got my stockers done if I didn't pick up the altezza's from DTP

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

here is the video...right after this, some lady cop rolls up to me and gets out, checks my license because we have been having a bunch of cars stolen on campus lately and i was out there at 12:30..then she proceeds to tell me my license plate cover is illegal and if i get pulled over i will get a $71.50 fine for it. but she didn't say a thing about my pitch black taillights. :rollinglaugh:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score

Looks really good your car has come together awesome. O0

NotQuik

Reaction score
looks awesome man....i want the 96-98 tailights for some reason but still keep the 94-95's of course and swap out i guess. Just tinted mine as well, i'll post pics later tonight. Clean your tailpipes BTW ;)

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
nice shots, i especially like how youve incorporated the single leaf onto the sidewalk in the last pic, very nice touch, and the tail lights look mint

NotQuik

Reaction score
DFG and tinted tails seems popular around this board O0

000_0075.jpg

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
looks awesome man....i want the 96-98 tailights for some reason but still keep the 94-95's of course and swap out i guess. Just tinted mine as well, i'll post pics later tonight. Clean your tailpipes BTW ;)

i need o get a sawzall so i can chop those bishes off. 8)

gt96stang

Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
DFG and tinted tails seems popular around this board O0

000_0075.jpg

AHH.... Sumi's FTL.... No traction for days..
DFG_Pimpin said:
Pro5ohKid said:

i need o get a sawzall so i can chop those bishes off. 8)

Hell yeah brother... I cut mine off over the axle and couldn't be happier.. Really cleans up the back end since there isn't any cutouts like the newer gt's..

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
its funny how all three of us are all from Florida....Florida FTW!

Now tint them sidemarkers and you'll be big :pimp: :pimp:

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
gt96stang said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
its funny how all three of us are all from Florida....Florida FTW!

Now tint them sidemarkers and you'll be big :pimp: :pimp:
they are in the mail :banana: :dancing6:

Good stuff... I've always thought about taking them out and filling it in.. I think it would look much better, but I've got the smoked, so you know how far i've gotten on that lil project.. :hammer:

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
Good stuff... I've always thought about taking them out and filling it in.. I think it would look much better, but I've got the smoked, so you know how far i've gotten on that lil project.. :hammer:
i really want to just pull them out and have KB color match them like he did his third brake light.

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
gt96stang said:
i really want to just pull them out and have KB color match them like he did his third brake light.

yeah, I was thinking about that as well... But they're a bish to pull...

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
if i didn't have to take off the bumper to get to them, i would do it..i might even do it later in the summer just for the hell of it.

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
gt96stang said:
if i didn't have to take off the bumper to get to them, i would do it..i might even do it later in the summer just for the hell of it.

That's the only thing holding me back really... I don't want to tear apart the rear bumper just for some side markers :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online