Want To Touch Da Hiney!!! (tinted tails)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
gt96stang said:
yeah, I was thinking about that as well... But they're a bish to pull...
if i didn't have to take off the bumper to get to them, i would do it..i might even do it later in the summer just for the hell of it.
glad you like them, and just FYI to get those side markers out is really easy, there are 2 bolts/screws on both sides in the fender take those out, and there is 1 platic tab on the bottom of each side, remove those, and you can pull back the bumper cover just enough to get them out, thats what i did anyways..

sorry im drunk hope that made sence

NotQuik

Reaction score
gt96stang said:
Pro5ohKid said:
DFG and tinted tails seems popular around this board O0

AHH.... Sumi's FTL.... No traction for days..
DFG_Pimpin said:
Pro5ohKid said:
looks awesome man....i want the 96-98 tailights for some reason but still keep the 94-95's of course and swap out i guess. Just tinted mine as well, i'll post pics later tonight. Clean your tailpipes BTW ;)

i need o get a sawzall so i can chop those bishes off. 8)

Hell yeah brother... I cut mine off over the axle and couldn't be happier.. Really cleans up the back end since there isn't any cutouts like the newer gt's..

IMO they hook much better than any tire I have had on there including the 295-50 bfg radial t/a's for what that is worth...you may not have noticed my sig. though...my car is STOCK so I don't have the power to spin 315's too much ;) :hammer:

916_5.0

Reaction score
Thats sweet i hella wanna get mine done i have the 96-98 euro tails.

G

GREG@SN95

BoratVeryNice.jpg

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
here are some daytime shots....i was in a hurry, this was the mall parking lot(my work) and i was laready five minutes late.

Resized43.jpg

Resized42.jpg

Resized41.jpg

Resized40.jpg

you can see how much of a difference there is between the side markers and the tinted tails. 8)

NotQuik

Reaction score
hmm....never notice the inserts on your back bumper....i'm liking that with the tinted taillights and windows. O0

Bluextc

Reaction score
They look great!

And KB, I just bought an extra set of tails off ebay (they are not here yet). Thinking about sending them, the side markers, and the fogs to you to tint. The cars a 2000. Can you pm me a rough price when you get a chance?

:)

gt96stang

Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
IMO they hook much better than any tire I have had on there including the 295-50 bfg radial t/a's for what that is worth...you may not have noticed my sig. though...my car is STOCK so I don't have the power to spin 315's too much ;) :hammer:

EH, with the 3.73's in there... I CANNOT get traction to save my life... And I know my car shouldn't really be able to do that... dam npi :rollinglaugh:
916_5.0 said:
Thats sweet i hella wanna get mine done i have the 96-98 euro tails.

Hell yeah, you should do it.. Send them in to KB, I've got altezza's that have been tinted by him and they look GREAT!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott