Wanted: Social Media Moderator

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We are looking for someone to fill a vacant Social Media position.
You must be familiar with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter etc and have some free time daily to update those pages.

The pay is $0 per year and the benefits suck too!

You could however use this as work experience on a resume if looking for work in that field or as experience for school.

So if you like combing the web looking for SN95 pics to post and think you can recruit a few new members to our site, post up your interest.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I heard tony told the whole mustang world and social media to go to hell or something like that!! Lol

Seriously tho, thiught someone told me he was pretty much quitting forums and stuff cause of too many haters and people always giving him crap about his choices or something.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest gents. Everyone plus Josef's brother in law is being considered.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just to clarify, we are not looking for ban hammer type mods. We need an artistic, photography oriented person who wants to post pictures and tag everyone to draw attention.

Instagram is probably the place we need the most exposure with Twitter a close 2nd. Facebook is well not really artistic at all and the scourge of the earth are on it.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'd be interested in moderating the IG page if you haven't already decided on someone. I'm sure i could gain some followers and get it back in action....lemme know :thumbsup:

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry gents, working in Transportation is a PITA @ any Holiday so I have been swamped. I will discuss a few things with the other Admins/Mods and get back to all of you.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So we have decided on two additions.
[MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] will take over our Instagram page if he still wants it.
[MENTION=17573]Austinx56[/MENTION] will be added to the Facebook group to add some visual appeal, also if he still wants it.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
If tony needs help, i can do some IG also.

Austinx56

Reaction score
j/w do you want me approving new members on fb, and if so do we need to verify that they are mustang owners?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online