Warshing Engine Bay and Motor

Boostr1

Reaction score
What should be covered up from water damage. will not be using pressure warsher...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
wait wait wait north jersey "warshes" also? I thought it was a southern indiana thang...

avoid the coil, dist, fuse box

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
It's more of an SW New York State thing... I just like saying it to say it. Like if you're born and raised In Hawthorne, it's pronounced Whorethorne... Lol

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
wait wait wait north jersey "warshes" also? I thought it was a southern indiana thang...

avoid the coil, dist, fuse box

What's a dist? Ya mean Distributer? If so I have coil packs. So I'll cover those.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
“Wooder” is what ChrisFix uses to wash his cars. I know people in the central Midwest, like Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Oklahoma like to add Rs to words like “warsh.”

Addicted

Reaction score
“Wooder” is what ChrisFix uses to wash his cars. I know people in the central Midwest, like Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Oklahoma like to add Rs to words like “warsh.”
They add alot more than r's to words lol. I'm from Kantuckie.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They add alot more than r's to words lol. I'm from Kantuckie.

It cracks me up when all these Kentuckians ask me where I’m from. They say I talk funny. I simply tell them I’m an army brat so I don’t have an accent.

But it still amazes me when they think I talk funny, it’s like don’t y’all ever hear yourselves?!?!? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Like when I moved to New Jersey from Florida. Yo, dis dat an da uda thing... OVA HEE! What you see on Sopranos, is exactly how they sound up here more the Italians though.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I always felt uncomfortable when people would ask me where I was from. I’d tell them, “here.” Then they would clarify be saying “I mean, where are you from originally?” Again, Id answer with “here.” Then they would ask me where I was born, because I guess neither answers were good enough. At this point, I clearly couldn’t answer “here,” because in no way did my mother give birth right on the exact spot I was standing. But if I were ever asked this question back at college, I would point north, then tell them “one street over.” ...which just got even more confusing, because that hospital no longer existed, and by then was a brand new apartment complex. I saved a brick from it though.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah... regional dialect/accents... ...yeah, no idea why on earth it confused people to learned that I was one of the very few people in the area who actually was from there. Dont sound like I’m from here? Well neither does anyone else! What are we supposed to sound like?!? All that Texas twang is a bunch of Hollywood lies!!!

Tomwas

Reaction score
Covered my alternator with a plastic bag... Sprayed everywhere with straight simple green. Let it sit for 15 mins, sprayed off with house garden hose. Cold motor.. Eventually wiped as many surfaces as I could reach, sprayed some area s with tire foam..20200425_172516.jpg .

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
IIRC, before I did this swap I did the same thing but covered the coil packs and the MAF as well. Yeah the tire foam makes it bling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online