Water meth

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey guys . Just looking for supercharged guys running water meth on their combos . I’m planning on adding a system to my 95 . Leaning towards snow performance , I’m open to hearing others feedback and opinions on their combos . My cars air to air Intercooled but makes over 15lbs of boost so I’m sure I would benefit from getting methy.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
holley has a nice control system that I looked into.

That’s good to hear as I’m running a terminator x . Rather do it that way to keep things simple

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ok I was sure you were running holley and for some reason there was a voice in my head screaming NO NO NO.... The voices keep getting louder.

oilspill

Reaction score
Hey guys . Just looking for supercharged guys running water meth on their combos . I’m planning on adding a system to my 95 . Leaning towards snow performance , I’m open to hearing others feedback and opinions on their combos . My cars air to air Intercooled but makes over 15lbs of boost so I’m sure I would benefit from getting methy.
I’ve got the snow performance kit. Install was fairly easy and seems to work great. I’ve got the MAF activated controller which was recommended for the kenne bell.

Been running it for about 2 years with no issues.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I’ve got the snow performance kit. Install was fairly easy and seems to work great. I’ve got the MAF activated controller which was recommended for the kenne bell.

Yea I don’t run a maf on my combo. Snow performance is what I’ll be using with some Holley sensors it seems like

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
IIRC the important part about it all is to put the AIT sensor behind the nozzle so that it can read the temp change and control it if it does or does not hit correctly. I was hoping to add meth to mine eventually so I moved mine to the old fox body location in the lower.

@michealplumber was a dealer for snow at one point I think but as always a great source of info. You might pm him as he is only in/out of here occasionally.

95opal

Reaction score
Installed the snow stage 3 duel nozzle setup up on mine recently. Using a devils own 2.5 gal cell and all braided lines. Mike is no longer a dealer and snow is now nitrous express.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Installed the snow stage 3 duel nozzle setup up on mine recently. Using a devils own 2.5 gal cell and all braided lines. Mike is no longer a dealer and snow is now nitrous express.

I noticed that snow performance directs me directly to nitrous express now .

MICHAEL PENDRISS

Reaction score

I run the same setup, no complaints or issues.

Subtlebeast

Reaction score
I running trunk mount prometh kit. I run a 80/20 mix for 25lbs of boost and 93 octane. Very happy with it.

oilspill

Reaction score

^that didn’t age well! Don’t continuously soak your MAF with fluid if you install!

tbird462002

Reaction score
I have a snow stage 2 controller if your interested. My ecu now controls my meth kit. I would run the snow controller, and then get the pump and other parts from pro meth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online