Well I just got an idea for some lights

GT3FC

Reaction score
I just had the thought of putting some rectangle lights behind the grille..maybe set at the same angle as the slant of the grille right on the outside edges? Im not asking if I should do it because honestly if I decide I want to do it I will no matter what someone else says (just wanted to clear that up). anyways what do y'all think of the idea? I think it would have to be done a very specific way for it to look good and even then it might still look like crap. so what do y'all think?

Barner1

Reaction score
I'm trying to visualize it, but I can't see it. Try it out & see what you think

kaveman

Reaction score
I've seen people swap out the lower fog lights with "rectangular" LED lights before. It looked pretty slick but I don't know how lights like that would look on the grill slants. Should be interesting though. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GT3FC

GT3FC

Reaction score
Another thing I thought of would have led strips in the same sort instead of the square lights and just hook em up to the blinker... I'm just spit Ballin here

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Any type of aftermarket lighting in or behind the grill will look ricey imo. Unless you're a prerunner, I don't see the point of it.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... Any addition lighting like behind the grill or light strips will just look cheap and ricey.

Please prove me wrong, but I haven't seen anything like you're explaining that doesn't look absolutely dreadful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online