Well im ready to buy, droptop talked me into it...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
thats a good looking Dodge, what size 8 does it have?
HEMI

thats a 6.something?
i wanna say 5.9...

Ok I wasnt sure, I know they use to use the 5.2 and the 5.9 I had a 94 Jeep Cherokee with the 5.2 and that bitch would fly. My 01 Jeep had the 4.7 in it and it would haul major ass too.
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
thats a good looking Dodge, what size 8 does it have?
HEMI

thats a 6.something?
i wanna say 5.9...

Ok I wasnt sure, I know they use to use the 5.2 and the 5.9 I had a 94 Jeep Cherokee with the 5.2 and that bitch would fly. My 01 Jeep had the 4.7 in it and it would haul major ass too.
ya when i was looking for a new vehicle before i met KB i test drove a dodge ram 1500 4 door 4x4 with the 4.7L and that thing was a DOG
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
Hemi is 5.7
there is a 4.7 V8 also...i didn't see where it said hemi anywhere...
those are great, i had a similar one as a demo and really liked it. I almost bought a Black Rumble Bee i like the 2 door so much.

oh and if it is a hemi you can slap a KB on it and make like 550hp
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
thats a good looking Dodge, what size 8 does it have?
HEMI

thats a 6.something?
i wanna say 5.9...

Ok I wasnt sure, I know they use to use the 5.2 and the 5.9 I had a 94 Jeep Cherokee with the 5.2 and that bitch would fly. My 01 Jeep had the 4.7 in it and it would haul major ass too.
ya when i was looking for a new vehicle before i met KB i test drove a dodge ram 1500 4 door 4x4 with the 4.7L and that thing was a DOG

must have bee the weight of the truck :dunno:. My 01 Jeep would do 0-60 in 7.1 seconds, thats DAMN FAST for a SUV 8)
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
DropTopPony said:
oh and if it is a hemi you can slap a KB on it and make like 550hp

:eek: :eek: :eek: :boink: :boink: :boink:

my buddy had an 02 hemi exactly like this one but had lot of problems..i heard the 03's were better.

i need a truck to pull KB
 

DropTopPony

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
15,376
Reaction score
174
Location
South Jersey
03 was the year they improved everything...so it should be good. Its still under warranty isn't it? 7yr/70k powertrane...
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
i hope so, cause this truck is going to be used like a $5 hoe
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
95KBGT said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :boink: :boink: :boink:

my buddy had an 02 hemi exactly like this one but had lot of problems..i heard the 03's were better.

i need a truck to pull KB


you should have bought a diesel....torque out the ass. i love driving my mom's F250. 8)
 

ck5.0

Active Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
525
Reaction score
0
I say you should look at getting a lightning bro.
 

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
so KB is staying and your addin a new ride to the garage? thats a nice truck man. looks really clean, i like the new dodges, they are pretty :pimp: if you ask me.

oh and thanks for answerin your fone today :aresehole:

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,891
Messages
1,452,683
Members
13,573
Latest member
ISmeelBaon

Members online

No members online now.
Top