What catback is this?

Suspect

Reaction score
Must be another car I'm thinking of then. Similar picture and it was a SRA car that went under the axle looked damn similar to that.

Looks like this would solve my rubbing issue. Too bad I'm going IRS ;)

yup i have your exhaust in my garage :p

9838stang

Reaction score
kind of looks like mine?almost lol magnaflow kit for the 99-04 gt. i want those tips now hmmm

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yes.. has way more clearance for tires. they arent even close enough to think about problems. the big reason why i went this way, plus it looks cool. they didnt have them on the site.. was a group buy on corral. i emailed him and had a set the next week. i cant remember how much, but it was about the same as flowmasters.. but no weld! worth it imo.

awesome, i love it since my damn tail pipes are always having clearance issues. do they make a version that would connect to 2.5" catbacks? It looks like these are 3" pipes all the way. also do they have a special name for this style?

OP
OP
Burninrock24

Burninrock24

Reaction score
Your car is pretty though.

true dat lol

awesome, i love it since my damn tail pipes are always having clearance issues. do they make a version that would connect to 2.5" catbacks? It looks like these are 3" pipes all the way. also do they have a special name for this style?

Any muffler shop would be able to fab that up really fast. You could get a 2.5" to 3" adapter at your local parts store and weld it yourself if youre comfortable doing it yourself. Did a lot of exhaust work that way when I raced lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.