What happened to the ride of the month?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
everyone really just kinda lost interest I think. We could always try it quarterly instead of monthly.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
I thought it was a good idea....kind of like have a car show each month!!!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Orange headed up the ROM and he has went M.I.A.! Probably getting facialed on books. DANG IT ORANGE!! WHERE ARE YOU!!

07GtS197

Reaction score
I nominate myself!

To be honest I think it needs to stay monthly or else itll vanish entirely. Ive seen it happen on a few forums.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought about it but I know that as up and down as I can be that I would not be a good fit.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I 3rd forward the motion! Now you can set this to your ovulation times.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
FANTASTIC WELCOME ABOARD! we expect you to have it set up to run each month with a theme for each one. Get the top 3 nominations that fit the theme and then get a bunch of pics from each one and a description to show it off. After the time limit is reached you can announce the winner, give them their grand prize and right about that time you get start it all over, the fun never stops! Its much more exciting then that I am sure and even better news is we will triple you current pay that you receive from the forum! Other benefits I understand is that it is a complete panty dropper when you say you run the ride of the month here, and today more and more men are wearing panties I hear.

again I am not sure if monthly is the best idea as it can burn a person out pretty quick, or to split it up between a couple of people at the very least. People get busy, sick, what ever and can't do fun/silly stuff like this when it happens. Making it less often it would mean more and be easier to keep up with.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I use to LOVE rotm threads on here! I remember when it was so serious, people were having straight up internet fist fights :p Good times though and definitely interesting to read through. BRING IT BACK!!!!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It died because of a lack of participation. The same 20 people voting for their Cobros. Plus OJ going MIA was the nail in the coffin.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
so I file a motion to resurrect it and hopefully without the infighting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online