What headers?

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
g36 monkey said:
i like cheap alternatives ha.
Im still not sure though, I dont have the money to actually do anything for a while though, so Im doing the whole pray nothing happens deal haha.

The more I think about it, I know stock would be the easiest.  Like just replacing with stock because I know for a fact it will fit.  Are the manifolds the same from 94-98 and my car?

no the manifolds from a 94-98 are different than oyurs. yours are stamped sheetmetal crap, and the 94-98 manifolds are bent stainless steel. if you want to have you exhaust redone i got mine done at the Meineke on 17/92 near 434. they did a decent job. i have a Mach 1 take-off with Magnaflow mufflers and no crossover pipe
here is two clips of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0GlELd3ANY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3lJ2GS-JPY

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i really like how yours sounds, awesome for a v6, doesnt have that real bad v6 noise if you know what i mean, but considering its off of a mach 1, its still a relatively stock exhaust. Thats what i like about the cobra pipes, they are still stock, all aftermarket does is make it loud which will give you a sick idle but a gross through the gears sound, if you get what i mean.

dont really want it redone considering i just dropped $300 into this setup.
the only problem is a cracked exhaust manifold, everything else is awesome.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
g36 monkey said:
i really like how yours sounds, awesome for a v6, doesnt have that real bad v6 noise if you know what i mean, but considering its off of a mach 1, its still a relatively stock exhaust. Thats what i like about the cobra pipes, they are still stock, all aftermarket does is make it loud which will give you a sick idle but a gross through the gears sound, if you get what i mean.

dont really want it redone considering i just dropped $300 into this setup.
the only problem is a cracked exhaust manifold, everything else is awesome.

the only stock part of my exhaust is the piping and tips, i have Magnaflow Straight through mufflers

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well, it still sounds good, neihbors girlfriend has flowmaster 40s on hers and its just obnoxiously loud and sounds like crap.

yours is sick.

sean_land

Reaction score
i got flowmaster 40's and everyone thinks i drive a cobra... sounds like muscle not rice...

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
eh, i cant stand my neighbors girlfriends. maybe its more than just flowmasters. it idles really nice, but when it gets up to about 2000 + rpms, its terrible

OP
OP
g36 monkey

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ivve been trying to get a video clip, the camera i have doesnt record sound, and every time im with the girlfriend i forget to borrow her camera for a minute ha.

i think it sounds pretty good, might just be my opinion.

sorry I took a while to get back on here, have not had much time.

ill try and get a video today when she comes over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online