What kind of rims and headlights do I have?

OP
OP
GhostCat

GhostCat

Reaction score
The grill behind the running pony is aftermarket. Stock is nothing there. It's a 94/95, it needs the horizontal tails! Represent the little things. Looks like the taillight bezels need touched up. Also, are the tails full of moisture? I would be looking into a stock set of 96-98's (since you already have the teal bezels). 94/95 you'd have to find a teal set, or get them painted. The bezels are not seperate from the lights like they are on the 96/98's.

The paint looks pretty good to me. Better than mine, I have a lot of clear coat off the front end. It needs a repaint bad.
thanks for the reply! I did not know that the grille was after market. I wanted to remove it when i first got the car. Is it fairly simple? Yeah it had moisture in the tail lights. Its gone now though. I personally like them though lol. So i dont think i will change them anytime soon. What color and year is your car in your signature btw? looks awesome with those rims

lutter94

Reaction score
It's a 1994. Hence the username lol. Black leather interior, used to have 3.27 gears and an auto. Always liked the cobra r wheels, in silver. But stumbled upon these on eBay. 17x9 in front 17x10.5 in the rear.

OP
OP
GhostCat

GhostCat

Reaction score
It's a 1994. Hence the username lol. Black leather interior, used to have 3.27 gears and an auto. Always liked the cobra r wheels, in silver. But stumbled upon these on eBay. 17x9 in front 17x10.5 in the rear.
wow. thats sweet. It looks Teal like mine lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ i did not know that! Good info

I thought everyone knew that!

Alright if it's your daily driver, the list of things I would do is as follows:

If auto: J-Mod and 4.10 gears, 3.73 if you do a lot of highway. I would switch to an 8.8 rear end so you have a limited slip and a much stronger rear overall.
If manual: 3.73 or 4.10, still with an 8.8.

The cold air intake did nothing on the V6 other than look better. There's not much you can do on the V6 aside from switching to a split port setup (like the 99-04) which involves changing the heads and intakes but is good for about 40 horsepower, more if you do ported heads and such.

Don't waste your time with headers, the stock ones flow just fine, but I would get GT catback and have an exhaust shop make you a custom mid-pipe. If you get too loud on the V6 it starts to sound funny.

Bring your maintenance up to date. Depending on how many miles are on it, I would look into replacing the head gaskets. If you get much more than 150k they are on their way out, and that's about the only thing that tanks the V6.

You could also try to find an Eaton M90 supercharger setup from a Supercoupe if you wanted a significant increase in power on the single port setup :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online