What kind of specials would you guys like to see?

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just like the title says, what products would you guys like to see on sale? Just wanted to get some ideas for some upcoming sales.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
buffer pads.

:)

maybe a small "here ya go!" kit for a Christmas present? You know, for that "hard to shop for" person.... comes with small bottles of stuff so its cheep, but enough to do a good job (cleaner, detailer, stain remover, etc.) :)

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
buffer pads.

:)

maybe a small "here ya go!" kit for a Christmas present? You know, for that "hard to shop for" person.... comes with small bottles of stuff so its cheep, but enough to do a good job (cleaner, detailer, stain remover, etc.) :)

Buffer Pads is something I was planning on putting up pretty soon.

Good idea on the Christmas gift package. The bad thing is.....I don't carry too many products that are smaller than 16 oz. in size!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
full buffer kits :D
If you are interested in a certain buffer kit, send me a pm and we can work something out. Not much of a markup on buffer packages, but can work with you. I can also put together a package deal with products for your certain needs as well.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
If you are interested in a certain buffer kit, send me a pm and we can work something out. Not much of a markup on buffer packages, but can work with you. I can also put together a package deal with products for your certain needs as well.
oh sweet! thanks a bunch. i'll get back to you when i've got more than dust in my bank account :(

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
are they really??

you should start a thread. im super curious why and i dont want to jack this thread. lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
everyone used the dusters out in az including myself with great results. You could go for a long time with out a wash if you had one out there.

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The California Dusters are known to cause fine swirls, marring and swirl marks.

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
good to know.

what do you suggest for a quick pre-show dust removal?

I would use a quick detailer like Optimum Instant Detailer, once the towel starts getting dirty switch to a fresh one. Also, Optimum Opti Clean waterless wash is a good choice if your vehicle is really dusty, this has more cleaners and lubricants in it.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Justin, I really appreciate your willingness to work with us on the site! Hard sponsor to beat!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Justin, I really appreciate your willingness to work with us on the site! Hard sponsor to beat!

Not a problem Jeremy, I try to work with my customers and be as personable as possible. Top notch customer service is something that is very important to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online