What scents do you guys use?

Sinned83

Reaction score
Just got some stripper scent. It is awesome, brings back memories of long nights/ bachelor party's etc. I liked it so much I used it in my gf's car too, oops. What do you guys use?

got5.0

Reaction score
I use the smell of new interior because it does smell like new interior because it is new interior

MadStang

Reaction score
my cars have always had the scent of Monster Energy Drinks. pop one open and the scent stays

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
shaving cream has a clean scent. Better than smelling like a$$.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
djk83 said:
Just got some stripper scent. It is awesome, brings back memories of long nights/ bachelor party's etc. I liked it so much I used it in my gf's car too, oops. What do you guys use?

+1.. The smell of success...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up some CG cherry scented carpet cleaner.
otherwise, I dont really use an air freshener.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Few "Spray" Scents i like to play with....

CG Pina Colada - MY FAVORITE!!! Smells great and I just LOVE the smell!!!

CG Watermelon - I have been using this alot over the last few months. I started to use it more than pina colada because i like the soft, sweet scent.

CG New Car Smell - I use this on customers brand new cars. Some like it, some dont. I prefer the Fruit smells, but this does smeel EXACTLY like new car.

CG Stripper Scent - Smells exactly like a "Hoe" or a "Skank". CG Got this scent DEAD ON CORRECT!!! I use this sometimes in mY BMW when i wanna feel funny lol.

OP
OP
S

Sinned83

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I have a Few "Spray" Scents i like to play with....

CG Pina Colada - MY FAVORITE!!! Smells great and I just LOVE the smell!!!

CG Watermelon - I have been using this alot over the last few months. I started to use it more than pina colada because i like the soft, sweet scent.

CG New Car Smell - I use this on customers brand new cars. Some like it, some dont. I prefer the Fruit smells, but this does smeel EXACTLY like new car.

CG Stripper Scent - Smells exactly like a "Hoe" or a "Skank". CG Got this scent DEAD ON CORRECT!!! I use this sometimes in mY BMW when i wanna feel funny lol.
hey ease up the hoe's and skank I support single moms...

Xero

Reaction score
My car always smells like Armor All because i do the interior with it like once a week. Leaves it constantly nice and shiny and for some reason i love the smell of it.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed the best way to make the scent stay is to scrub all the carpet clean, then apply the scent after the carpets have dried. The scent lasts much longer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online