what should i do

joshs95

Reaction score
i have 5 speed Manuel and if i have to drive for a wile during the day my back starts to hurt bad well Ive had back problem like for ever but anyway I'm thinking of switching to in auto but dont want to slow down my car any is there a better Tanny that would work insteed of the stock auto or should i go find a stock one and mod ,or should i just for get about it .

97WhitePony

Reaction score
depends on your HP the stock tranny build with a manual valve body is actually pretty stout and not to mention FUN to drive....

OP
OP
J

joshs95

Reaction score
ok ive came to my sences im just keeping the 5speed lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
have a shift kit installed and get a looser stall for it and that should be about equal to what your times would be now.........well close to it anyway ;D

S

scarface

I not sure what all the hipe is over a 5spd??? Im going c4 with a reverse manual valvebody and a 3200 stall when my clutch goes out again.

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
scarface said:
I not sure what all the hipe is over a 5spd??? Im going c4 with a reverse manual valvebody and a 3200 stall when my clutch goes out again.

Certainly an auto can be just as fast if not faster, is much more consistant. But its just not as much fun imo for normal driving. Track only or alot of stopand go duty auto is the way to go. But other than that manual all the way.

S

scarface

ehhhh...a manual vavled auto can be just as fun IMHO, but everyone is entitled to thier own.

white98stang

Reaction score
basically i do agree the manual is FUN but automatic is nice if u do decide stock auto dont shift like a manual it kills the tranny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online