What to get..???

spdracer

Reaction score
i have around 600$can to spend whats everyones suggestion on whhat i should do??

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
hmmm dont thnk that would go over very well... lol

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
For power, NPI cams, if you do the labor yourself, and if you don't plan on doing the PI swap

brakes are good,

Tint?

Seats?

What are you looking at doing?

Foster98GT

Reaction score
spdracer said:
i have around 600$can to spend whats everyones suggestion on whhat i should do??
I think the question to you is whats been done already? Do you have something thats not quite finished, if so take care of it. What areas are you looking at Appearance or Performance mods?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i would go with the pi cams and intake, nitrous is good, but the cams and intake is power you will always have.

OP
OP
S

spdracer

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
spdracer said:
I think the question to you is whats been done already? Do you have something thats not quite finished, if so take care of it. What areas are you looking at Appearance or Performance mods?
check my sig, i would like to get more power in the top end. if that helps, which cams to buy????

97GTS

Reaction score
i was gonna say PI but honestly, BANG for BUCK you cant beat laughing gas :dancing6:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
spdracer said:
check my sig, i would like to get more power in the top end. if that helps, which cams to buy????

Dalamar said:
For power, NPI cams, if you do the labor yourself, and if you don't plan on doing the PI swap

The PI swap will give you way better top end, but it's more expensive ect.

I like the Crower specs for NPI cams
check:
VTengines
Modularpowerhouse
comp
powerheads

there's others :)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
At the very least you need the PI Intake. If your not very mechanical/technical and the RTV method is too much i'd suggest the Livernois PI Intake swap. That will make the rest of your mods work better also. Then like Dalamar said some Crower NPI cams will add more power.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online