What Wax is on Your Car right now!! Post it Up!!!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i took pictures of my stuff today.... I will post them up when i get back from CG headquarters

5.0kid

Reaction score
mygreengt said:
5.0kid said:
my car prob has an inch of dust on it at this point. less than a week till i get her back (hopefully) and i'll be waxing with some cheap meguiars. sadly don't have money for the expensive stuff!
it doesnt have to be expensive to be good!
k, what kinda stuff should i get?

Sinned83

Reaction score
5.0kid said:
mygreengt said:
5.0kid said:
my car prob has an inch of dust on it at this point. less than a week till i get her back (hopefully) and i'll be waxing with some cheap meguiars. sadly don't have money for the expensive stuff!
it doesnt have to be expensive to be good!
k, what kinda stuff should i get?
Mothers has a california gold paste wax that is under $20.

kissrocksforever

Reaction score
Im in the AG HD club.
img001631.jpg

lrall

Reaction score
2 coats of Collinite 845, then 476S topped with a coat of 915. It needs another 915 but it beads HARD. Will post a pic when its clean again :)

wytstang

Reaction score
No pics but she's still wearing Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection. May throw some Megs #16 on there.

Cox98Gt

Reaction score
that is what i got. the paste lasts for a long time and the water rools right off of it. along with rain-x water doesnt have a chance. lol

sneaky98gt

Reaction score
Just re-waxed the car this past weekend. Went with the Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax 2.0 for the first layer, and then topped that off with the old Meguiar's #16 paste wax. It looks AMAZING! I've got a lot of awesome pictures that I'm still sorting through that I'll post up later.

wytstang

Reaction score
4*'s UPP was dead after it's 2nd coat applied back in late Nov (5 months back) so I judt did a quick wash and 1 coat of Megs #16 (1 thing I hate about being on night shifts is I can't do crap to my cars, really wish I had more time to polish the paint and do 2 coats of UPP followed by 2 coats of #16)
IMG_0317Medium.jpg

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
wytstang said:
4*'s UPP was dead after it's 2nd coat applied back in late Nov (5 months back) so I judt did a quick wash and 1 coat of Megs #16 (1 thing I hate about being on night shifts is I can't do crap to my cars, really wish I had more time to polish the paint and do 2 coats of UPP followed by 2 coats of #16)
IMG_0317Medium.jpg

Your car makes me jealous. Did you get new tailpipes?

wytstang

Reaction score
Magnaflow Magnapack catback was installed late last year. And thanks man it's been a slow process but worth it. I can't wait to finally get to the engine and let her run stronger then stock (keeping it mild though).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isaac cerr

Members online