What's the story with these "Export" tail lights? I have a set...

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Chris, post pics when you get them and i hope UPS-FEDEX or who ever the guy is using to ship them dont break the black plastic on the back.

Ivve shipped 2 sets and both broke.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Javi said:
Chris, post pics when you get them and i hope UPS-FEDEX or who ever the guy is using to ship them dont break the black plastic on the back.

he said he packaged the hell out of them. so i have high hopes :) ill get pics up as soon as i get them in my build thread :-D

OP
OP
S

shifter

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
Javi said:

he said he packaged the hell out of them. so i have high hopes :) ill get pics up as soon as i get them in my build thread :-D

There is NO way UPS will brake them. Unless they park a car on them....or run over them with a truck.
And if they do I insured them for $1000 ;)

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
shifter said:
MustangChris said:
Javi said:

There is NO way UPS will brake them. Unless they park a car on them....or run over them with a truck.

Thats all fine and dandy but if they do break them you usally have to prove thier value....so your gonna have a tough time proving their value any higher than the paypal payment.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
shifter said:
MustangChris said:
Javi said:

Thats all fine and dandy but if they do break them you usally have to prove thier value....so your gonna have a tough time proving their value any higher than the paypal payment.

thats all i'll show them. :) id only expect my money back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online