Where is everyone from?

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
Hey folks just trying to get to know the forum family a little bit. For example my name is obviously Chris I am from Oregon/ Washington (miss it like hell) and currently live in AZ. it is hard to go from green and beautiful with rain and water everywhere to a damn furnace but hey thus is life right. At any rate feel free to leave some comments lets hear it.:hello:

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My name is Charles and I'm from Auburn Indiana, which is just a little north of Fort Wayne. I've pretty much lived in this area my whole life.

miss.mod.50

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kristi and I'm an alcho.....oh wait, wrong place.

Live in central IL and have most all my life minus 1 year in Laramie, WY (school) and 1 year in Las Vegas (ignorance).

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
tony from ohio! lived everywhere. southern cali to little sebago maine lol. yup! even did time in west virginia! i say did time cause holy shit that was hardcore lol.

OP
OP
Chris@Stage3

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
well nice to meet all of you so far. I can't believe out of 42 views only 3 comments C'MON people !!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I lived in southern Indiana for 25 yrs, then lived in phoenix for 9, now back in the hoosier state. I would gladly trade you phoenix chris for this crack-central hell-hole I am in now. Its not that bad other then boring as all heck. Hard to go from middle of nowhere, to the big city, back to the middle of nowhere again. Ah hell even if I was there I wouldn't be able to get out and enjoy it so idunno I am where I am, not because I choose this...

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tony from ohio! lived everywhere. southern cali to little sebago maine lol. yup! even did time in west virginia! i say did time cause holy shit that was hardcore lol.

Wait your name is Tony? dafuq.

Richard from Canada eh? Specifically Lethbridge Alberta.

chris91

Reaction score
Well howdy! My name is Chris, born in Dayton, Ohio raised in Cincinnati, OH about 5 minutes from where I live now. LIved down in Spring, TX for a year when I was 7 and loved it. Lived in Westerville, OH when I for 2 years 12-13. Then moved to Batavia, OH and thats where I stayed through High School. I have two kids, Ashley 12 and Dylan 15 and as soon as they are grown and in college, me and the woman are getting the f**k outta this state. Need to find a place thats like 50-80 year round. :)

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Karen here, lived in Michigan most of my life then moved to Texas for a new job. Stayed there 5 years and now have been in Virginia for 8. Really like it here, winters are mild and summer's not as bad as Dallas. Best thing - I can drive my Mustang most of the year!

Marvin97

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm Marvin, i've lived in Kentucky my entire life. We probably move 15 times when I was a kid but never far enough to matter lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
nice to meet you folks as well. What made you move away from Phoenix?

I developed some unfortunate health issues that forced me to be closer to family. Suddenly became allergic to damn near everything from environmental to food. Sucks as I had a great job at intel and a side job installing stereo's just for fun to fill in when I was not mountain biking... I miss Az...

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey Chris...James here from Southfield, Michigan...

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Chase here! I currently live like 40 minutes from Philly, but later this summer I go off to college, which is in Ithaca, NY, where I will call home for the next 4 years :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online