Which BADGE do you want to see??

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We are asking our customers/supporters this question to see what they think.

We are looking to mass produce our badges now in OEM or better quality. Currently they are Rowmark Plastic and they are fine, but we are looking to upgrade.

We are looking to start off with one design...and this is where your input comes into play.

In order for us to get one going, we have mold fees, design fees, tooling costs and minimum order quantities with big time machines. In order to get this done we have to obviously pay quite a lot up front.

So we would like your input on which badge we should make? Is there a design you want in OEM that is not in the market? Is there one that you want made that we currently have in OEM ABS Plastic? We have 232 emblems, 281 block emblems, 302 fender emblems, 4.0 emblems, 3.7, 5.0, 4.6, but we can make any new custom ones. We can make the 2014+ 5.0 badges in a 3.7, 4.6, 4.0 etc.

Which would you like to see made? We appreciate your feedback greatly!

Please check our website for our current designs and see if any intrigue you to get made in ABS Chrome OEM material.

http://autobadges.com/emblems/

Hey Everyone,

We are asking our customers/supporters this question to see what they think.

We are looking to mass produce our badges now in OEM or better quality. Currently they are Rowmark Plastic and they are fine, but we are looking to upgrade.

We are looking to start off with one design...and this is where your input comes into play.

In order for us to get one going, we have mold fees, design fees, tooling costs and minimum order quantities with big time machines. In order to get this done we have to obviously pay quite a lot up front.

So we would like your input on which badge we should make? Is there a design you want in OEM that is not in the market? Is there one that you want made that we currently have in OEM ABS Plastic? We have 232 emblems, 281 block emblems, 302 fender emblems, 4.0 emblems, 3.7, 5.0, 4.6, but we can make any new custom ones. We can make the 2014+ 5.0 badges in a 3.7, 4.6, 4.0 etc.

Which would you like to see made? We appreciate your feedback greatly!

Please check our website for our current designs and see if any intrigue you to get made in ABS Chrome OEM material.

AutoBadges.com : Our Products : Emblems

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I would jump on the new 3.7 & 5.0 models first as there very popular now and back track to the older designs. Can't go wrong with a 5.0 emblems...

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well the OEM 5.0 badges are already made so I don't want to redo those.....are there anything that you want to get made in reference to those? I have seen 3.7 badges and can make those like the 5.0 badges....or 4.6?

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I'm Mustangless right now so I don't even have a biased opinion to share. Other then my next pick would be a 281 or 4.6

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I am actually looking at the 4.0 badge right now....those seemed to do well. What do you guys think? 4.0 similar to the 5.0 badges of the 2014's

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We can make them but that limits are market to just owners of BULLITT models. We need a broader customer base to attack lol

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
So we have decided to use one of the 2005-2010 V6 Badges that we came up with and apparently sold out of!!!

The famous 4.0 badge!

So far this is our rendering of it:

pqcBTGh.jpg

We will have it in this finish when it is all said and done:

MXjZDug.jpg

We are fine tweaking it so that we can have it resemble the new 2015 5.0 badges, but instead saying 4.0 and not having the red dot, but a polished dot so you can fill in any color you would like to match your vehicle. We need to make our dot smaller and more square and round our zero a bit more. So we are getting there.
KBboXdV.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Oh and did I forget to mention...we will have it in CHROME AND FLAT BLACK!!!!!!!!!

Black similar to this:
md3Mfec.jpg

I am very excited...I hope you guys are as well!!!

I will update the thread with the new renderings we make with the 2 different finishes as well.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I choose not to **** you, don't know where you been LMFAO jk

Enough for people to pay for em......100 badges

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
and how many american dollars would it take to simply buy 100 of them? Say, for donation gifts (at higher levels of donation)?

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Quite a lot my good man...set up charges incur. If you are interested, PM me. But it won't be $5/badge...I can tell you that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online