Which BADGE do you want to see??

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see a new design for 302 fender badges. The block ones don't do anything for me, and the older ones with the flat zig zag font was cool, but maybe something new could be designed?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm that's an idea. Are the new 5.0 models a 302 engine as well?

Yeah thats all I can think of. I've seen the block style lettering, zig zag type.. Can't think of anything else lol, might try to draw something up idk. As far as I know they're still 302s

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well if the 4.0 badges we are making sell well...we can make some 302 badges in that same style! Help sell our 4.0s now lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well if the 4.0 badges we are making sell well...we can make some 302 badges in that same style! Help sell our 4.0s now lol

Hmm. that would look pretty good actually, maybe the numbers a bit more rounded since SN95s are round as hell. LOL if I had a 4.0 I'd buy some. My sisters boyfriend has one, I'll see if he'd buy any.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well if you look at the 5.0, the numbers are more rounded....so they would end up being rounded. Hmmm an entire line of 281, 302 and 232 ones in the same style....good ideas!!!

If you could ask him that would be great!! :)

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well if you look at the 5.0, the numbers are more rounded....so they would end up being rounded. Hmmm an entire line of 281, 302 and 232 ones in the same style....good ideas!!!

If you could ask him that would be great!! :)

Got a point there lol.

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
So we adjusted the dot to resemble the new 2015 emblems and adjusted the zero....I think it looks awesome. Thoughts??

CbR321K.jpg

Reference of 5.0 badge:
pzjWZnt.jpg

I am actually quite excited! We already sold our first pair and haven't even made them!!! Anyone else want to pre-order their badges let me know as I will be wholesaling them to other companies and there will be markup!

Addermk2

Reaction score
I need to start hunting around for a clean, classy 5.8T badge

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
That's probably the next one we are doing. Finishing up the 4.0 badges in February time or so. With the 5.0's being out, they do have a 302 still, correct? I would have to see what style 302 badges to really make...hmmmm

OP
OP
AutoBadges

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We are very excited to announce that AutoBadges.com is the first and only place to have 4.0 badges in the style of the new 2015 '5.0' badges (not the classic 5.0 badges!). We had the first 4.0 badges around and sold out quickly...so we decided to tweak the design and after weeks of work and adjustments we have finalized our designs and they look gorgeous. This is our first batch of them to get a feel for our customers. Obviously they are for the 2005-2010 model V6 4.0L Mustangs.

We have made them in two different finishes as we know we cannot just make one finish and expect it to fit with everyone's style. In addition to it, we have added the RED FILLED DOT. By doing this you can resemble the 5.0 badges more, and stand out, but apart from that you can then just fill it with whichever color you would really want as the paint has been set in it allowing you to do that more freely, as opposed to it being chrome and trying to apply paint on that (much more difficult).

We have a ABS Chrome finish with red dot and....drum roll please...A MATTE/FLAT BLACK FINISH!!! We realize that our customers now like the matte/flat black look so we went all out on these!!! Two finishes, all from one company, Autobadges.com :) Get yours today!!!

Pre-orders are welcome. They will run $19.99 each, but with these you get OEM quality badges!!! Contact us if you would like to pre-order. Our first run will only consist of 75 of each, first come first serve. We already have 4 of these sold, so please don't hesitate to contact us.

24 hr email response guarantee!!

Here are the visuals for you!

nHcCLNG.png

1MGO93Y.png

gC7XTbE.png

GxWLkho.png

EsE52yw.png

zzwpNwy.png

Reference of the new 2015+ 5.0 badge:
pzjWZnt.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics