--Whippy's Fun House--

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll talk to you about a room cuz I still am not sure what I'm doing yet.....and yeah man them fogs gotta go..dos not look good......I said **** it on the tie rods for tonight and decided to get to finishing up the welds on the fenders

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Lol... Did you order the other 10.5 Blk? Or what's the plans on the wheel color?

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Belboozie is right on the money..I order the second 10.5 in black..and yes they'll be polished......black will be easier to strip down than chrome so I went that route.......another video uploading now

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
OMG...Here ..do you need mine..
MyHelmet_zpsbe44a099.jpg

I can see doing the whole..Tacking part...But atleast Look away..Too funny...I know its the Beer...omg...Go to sleep ...crazy ass...lmao

..I just had to give you shit about that..:)

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol yea when I did my trunk spoiler and doors pretty sure I didn't wear my mask either

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna go watch your latest vid update but YES SHOUTOUT TO ME MOFOS!!! Hahahaha. And my dude for sure hit me up on the room later on, Brian said he's probably not going and that was my roomie. Somethin about not havin money or some shit. Shit I'm not sure I'LL have money but I'm gonna figure it out.

But lookin good in the pix dude, and that would be a severed wire connector lol... Where is it hanging from?

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You just HAVE to turn up ZZ Top.. It's an absolute sin not to man!

No doubt......and to anyone that watched that and actually knows what they doing welding - I was shit faced and had my settings all messed up so I was basically welding then burning the welds then rewelding and burning etc

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
If it's on the O2 harness it could be a rear O2 sensor plug that was chopped off.

Driveshaft - Out

Motor - (needs to make a video of pulling) almost out!

Gettin there man! Shit your vids crack me up. I remember my first time welding.... Actually I do but I wore a mask haha. I tried it once without and was blind for awhile lol. Then you go and trip over the fender and I just started laughin... No gas with your welder tho?

That bottle opener is sweet but hate to break it to ya.. We've had those at our bar for years haha

Lookin forward to more updates mayn!

No doubt......and to anyone that watched that and actually knows what they doing welding - I was shit faced and had my settings all messed up so I was basically welding then burning the welds then rewelding and burning etc

I don't know my welds that good but just by the amount of welding you did on one spot I WAS curious lol

OP
OP
whiplash473

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Took me all that time to weld up a hole the size of a quarter..unreal..never drink welding again.....and my bottle opener was my pocket knife

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online