White 96 Cobra - Saleens, S281 wing: Photoshoot with 95 TA and a small video

Tabres

Reaction score
I went out on Friday evening and took a few pictures with my buddy's 95 Trans Am. Thought I'd post a few of them...

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cool old guy on a scooter that said he could take us both, haha...

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Short video I made for someone that was looking for videos of cars with Saleens and a S281 wing: Click me!

snoball

Reaction score
nice whered he get the saleen wheels and s281 wing from? Im using those pics to photochop my side exhaust and cobra r hood on that way i know how it looks. :banana:

Very nice cars.

OP
OP
T

Tabres

Reaction score
Snoball said:
nice whered he get the saleen wheels and s281 wing from? Im using those pics to photochop my side exhaust and cobra r hood on that way i know how it looks. :banana:

Very nice cars.

I got the Saleen wheels from American Muscle and I bought the S281 wing about two years ago from a member on SVTPerformance.com.

Snakebit said:
Sweet pics, very clear :)

Ok cut the crap, whos ride is faster ^-^?

Heh, my Cobra is. He hasn't really done anything to his car aside from the hood, a PTM and a SLP catback.

*Blk_96_Stang_GT*

Reaction score
Very nice! I want your rims so bad! You guys remind me of my buddy I with a 95 TA as well. Where in IL are you guys?

heres a pic of mine and his..

PromPics013.jpg

We live in Lake in the Hills, near crystal lake. Be pretty sweet to get a nice big photoshot together.

OP
OP
T

Tabres

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys!

*Blk_96_Stang_GT* said:
We live in Lake in the Hills, near crystal lake. Be pretty sweet to get a nice big photoshot together.

Your friends TA looks really nice! I like the red accents a lot.

Ah, Chicago area, eh?

We're down southwest of you in a little town called Kewanee. It's almost exactly in the middle between Peoria and the Quad Cities. I'm roughly 2.25 hours from the southwest suburbs.

*Blk_96_Stang_GT*

Reaction score
Tabres said:
Thanks for the kind words guys!

*Blk_96_Stang_GT* said:

Your friends TA looks really nice! I like the red accents a lot.

Ah, Chicago area, eh?

We're down southwest of you in a little town called Kewanee. It's almost exactly in the middle between Peoria and the Quad Cities. I'm roughly 2.25 hours from the southwest suburbs.

Yea that seems a little far lol, im about 45min north of the city. But both your cars look great! Nice to see some other nice IL cars. O0

Reaction score
Hey.. sounds fantastic.. especially this video of your ride...

Love this photo also. Fantastic Looking car... I had a brand new white 97 Cobra also.
4.jpg

7.jpg

Love that wing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online