white ls1 ss

sneakypete_ftw!

Reaction score
About 30 mins on the interstate i got a piece of a white ls1 ss camaro. It was on chrome z06 wheels, and had big chrome tips out the rear. It sounded like it alteast had exhuast. We did a few super car status 80 rolls :dontknow: and i put an easy 3+ cars on it to 125. This car had the hit every run, i was waiting for them to hit before i did. We did some 70 rolls and it was the same story, we did a 50, i put about 2 on him then let out around 90.

OP
OP
S

sneakypete_ftw!

Reaction score
thanks sir! its not the 1st lsx i've beat. so far i've beat a stock ls2 6spd gto, and mildly modded ls2 auto gto.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
you know at the track an ls1 car stock wit han exhaust will run like a 13.4-6ish so if you run your 13.1 you should be good

OP
OP
S

sneakypete_ftw!

Reaction score
when i went 13.1 it wasn't a clean run by any means. when i get new tires i'm sure we'll see some 12's! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

sneakypete_ftw!

Reaction score
haha i hear ya. i'm thinking about ordering nt05r's friday. so if i do then you might see me post some 12 sec times in the next 2 weeks or so.

OP
OP
S

sneakypete_ftw!

Reaction score
thinking about them. i have had 555r's for a while and had them on my dakota r/t. they did ok. i read really good articles about them. do you or anyone you know have any experiece with them? i'd like some personal reviews before i pay $350+ for them.

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
My opinion on the 555r's is they are good for a street legal drag radial. Comparing the Nitto NT555R to the BF Goodrich Drag T/A (new tread style), the 555Rs hooked decently and lasted quite a while for daily driving but were a tad on the rough side when it came to ride quality. The BFs were excellent in traction and ride quality was excellent for a drag radial to my surprise, but the tread is a tad bit softer so the longevity was not as much as the 555Rs, but I did not drive it everyday on the BFs, they were all play.

All the tire testing was done in the 03 Cobra in my sig.

Lee12609

Reaction score
nice kill, sounds about right if it was close to stock like duff said stock they run mid to low 13s with a descent driver, almost ALL of them trap at 105 stock so gapping one just shows what your car is capable of......

and the obvious, be careful street racing, i'd hate to hear something bad happened....

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Ahh yes beating Camaro's/Corvette's... very nice. Had my fair share of eating a few of each at the track. Always nice to take one down b/c they always considered themselves to be so much faster then Mustangs

91MARO95STANG

Reaction score
Venom351R said:
Ahh yes beating Camaro's/Corvette's... very nice. Had my fair share of eating a few of each at the track. Always nice to take one down b/c they always considered themselves to be so much faster then Mustangs

thats cuz they are bone stock to bone stock

Lee12609

Reaction score
91MARO95STANG said:
Venom351R said:

ha, who lied to you?

91MARO95STANG

Reaction score
Lee12609 said:
91MARO95STANG said:
Venom351R said:

all im saying mustang gets eaten by any ls1 ram air 5.7 ls1 6speed ive proven it with my ram air bone stock and ss camaros are slower from ram airs for some kind of reason they seem to allways loose if its stock my 95 mustang cobra is an emberasment to the svt world ive beaten terminators all the time with my ls1 but once the terminator gets some kinds of mod then i loose seen it done it and i admit ive lost to modded terminators never a stock one tho

ha, who lied to you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online