White95’s ‘23 F-150 “Abominable”

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Tuner sent me a 22° intake coupler to test fit ahead of product release.

IMG_6635.jpeg

IMG_6638.jpeg

IMG_6636.jpeg

It work well but had to be clocked a certain amount to align things properly. This in turn put the 90° TB coupler into a bit of a bind at the throttle body. I need to move the tube itself more towards the TB to try to lessen that and, potentially, trim the coupler some.

IMG_6645.jpeg

More R&D is in order. Yes, my efforts are being rewarded.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
man that bring back memories of me trying to measure out the pyrex rad tube/hose so it would clear the alt and its belt. Seems like getting the angles right should not be a big deal but a little bit off and it is a no-go

weendoggy

Reaction score
You are going to trim off the "finger slicers" aren't you? ;)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Then you surely like to leave the long tails on tie wraps too! :D
Now he did not say he is communist.... In all seriousness that is nearly a mortal sin in the car audio world. I knew one dude that would get mad if you didn't use a specific cutter that ensured they were perfectly flush.

weendoggy

Reaction score
Now he did not say he is communist.... In all seriousness that is nearly a mortal sin in the car audio world. I knew one dude that would get mad if you didn't use a specific cutter that ensured they were perfectly flush.
Yeah, I feel the pain. I had a guy that worked in the shop we called, "Butt Connector" and "Zip Tie" (no offense to JJ 'Da Boss) because that's how he fixed everything. That is, until I caught him and made him do it right!

Snorky

Reaction score
The little red side cutters at harbor freight. Perfect cuts everytime

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online