Who else hates black wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I honestly just dislike solid black ones on black cars I'm not into the whole blacked out everything look

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
I actually hate black Center with a chrome lip far more. They just look cheap, even if its a $3,000 wheel

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used to hate them... until I put them on my car
e4ff8bb24569b01dac5ebda8bf5a89f2.jpg

So much sex in that pic!!!! Once I get my side scoops on you could put our cars together and it would be like in the cartoons

Devil on one shoulder and angel on the other!!!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
I just did another photoshoot of the red one in the exact same spot and angle. I'll post those in a bit. White car is getting black welds and the red car is all black chicanes or sp16s.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
18s. Wheels off the white car

Ballistic

Reaction score
Haters Gonna hate, surprised this thread is still going on lol. And i need to take new photos with my new Tips, my old ones look so tiny now.

i-QtBbqDF.png

i-p6zV9db.jpg

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Yz125- my fav bike. Wish I had one. Wives...

Don't Sext and Drive.
It's my mom's. She has owned it since new! I actually took it for a spin the other day. I certainly feel spoiled riding my 500!

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Oh and if I would've known y'all all like black shoes I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Don't Sext and Drive.

Everyones different man. You like what you like. If you dislike the pure sex photos [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] posted, both of [MENTION=8659]BLWNBYU[/MENTION] cars, and [MENTION=19732]Ballistic[/MENTION] then black wheels are just not for you. Who cares? Drive the car! Black wheels, chrome wheels, Chrome on grey,gold flat steel whatever floats your boat the most. Its coming out of your pocket.

OP
OP
Nuttinbutcrumbs

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
Everyones different man. You like what you like. If you dislike the pure sex photos [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] posted, both of [MENTION=8659]BLWNBYU[/MENTION] cars, and [MENTION=19732]Ballistic[/MENTION] then black wheels are just not for you. Who cares? Drive the car! Black wheels, chrome wheels, Chrome on grey,gold flat steel whatever floats your boat the most. Its coming out of your pocket.
I know it man, it doesn't ruin a day when I see a set. I was just making conversation. Also, I kinda thought the votes would be 50/50 vs 80/20 in favor of the blacks. Who knew..!?

Don't Sext and Drive.

OP
OP
Nuttinbutcrumbs

Nuttinbutcrumbs

Reaction score
It's my mom's. She has owned it since new! I actually took it for a spin the other day. I certainly feel spoiled riding my 500!

I haven't had one since high school. I'm a little fella and it's a nice and nimble. They can can be made to be pretty quick but I think I'm at the age now where a stock one would be fast enough for me now.
How 'bout black dirtbike rims?

Don't Sext and Drive.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
I know it man, it doesn't ruin a day when I see a set. I was just making conversation. Also, I kinda thought the votes would be 50/50 vs 80/20 in favor of the blacks. Who knew..!?

Don't Sext and Drive.

lol i hear ya! Aint nothing wrong with a good convo, 6 pages deep already! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott