Who has info on this car?

ALITL8

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
yeah they look like the stock ones, i think ima do that to mine instead of buy some. cause i like how mine look, they are just to dull.

FLITZ Metal Polish and Fiberglass Restorer will make those pipes SHINE!!!

Downshift

Reaction score
reldapimp said:
Whos car is this?
I found it in a post somewhere about another topic.

Anyone know the type of suspension work it has?

This thing is one of the best Ive seen.
Just in case it hasnt been said enough.....I am 99.999999% sure those are H&R SS. The stance on that car looks identical to mine, and thats what I have lol. I love it.

Tabres

Reaction score
Not to bump this thread from for ever ago, but thought I'd clear up who owned the first car posted in this thread. It didn't belong to URDONE. It belonged to BLACKVNM, he posts on SVTPerformance.com as well. He got rid of it for a yellow Mach 1.

And he had Eibach Sportlines, not SuperSports...

thorco3

Reaction score
would u happen to know anything about his exhaust setup, particularly his tailpipes... i'm running dumps right now but figure it's temporary untill i can get some custom ss pipes made up. and i've used pics of his car and a couple others to show my exhaust shop exactly what i want

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Tabres said:
Not to bump this thread from for ever ago, but thought I'd clear up who owned the first car posted in this thread. It didn't belong to URDONE. It belonged to BLACKVNM, he posts on SVTPerformance.com as well. He got rid of it for a yellow Mach 1.

And he had Eibach Sportlines, not SuperSports...

I almost jumped the gun and typed a response without reading ahead. Good thing I did because you said exactly what I was going to say!

Tabres

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
would u happen to know anything about his exhaust setup, particularly his tailpipes... i'm running dumps right now but figure it's temporary untill i can get some custom ss pipes made up. and i've used pics of his car and a couple others to show my exhaust shop exactly what i want

As far as I know he just had welded-in Flowmasters. Should be just the stock tailpipes. You can try personal messaging him on SVTPerformance to find out for sure...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online