whoot whoot

smokeybear

Reaction score
I passed nj inspection :D :dancing6: :banana:
Well not at first they got me on a gas cap so i just went out and got a cap and went back. They did mention that the right front suspention was messed up so when I get some cash I will get new struts and an alignment

ripper

Reaction score
Cool beans smoky. I passed first time with no cats. Dont know how. I was expecting a red sticker but i needed somthin. The friggin fine is 200 bux now. Red sticker woulda matched my car anyhows lol.

ripper

Reaction score
Yea its the pits. I guess california is worse though.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i pass Florida inspections with flying colors. ;D

and its WOOT not whoot. :police:

Bluextc

Reaction score
I let mine go (on a rejected sticker) for almost 2 years. When I finally went (July 31 of last year), they passed me and said if I waited one more day I would have gotten a sticker good for 26 months, so I went back the next day for the new sticker. She was gonna fail me for the gas cap, too, but I told her it just passed the day before, so she re-did the test and passed me. I've heard that if your computer isn't throwing any codes for no cats, you will pass, but I don't know for sure because I didn't put the o/r pipe on until after I passed...

gt96stang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i pass Florida inspections with flying colors. ;D

and its WOOT not whoot. :police:

OMG aren't they tighter than a :ass3: on everything too??? Mines coming up soon :hammer: :hammer:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
they're tight in TX but only on a county by county basis...I can pay like $50 and get emissions tested here in DFW or I can pay $12 and
get tested in Jasper county where my family lives and pass w/an insurance card and working headlights, tail lights and signals...and not
even that cause, I know a guy...

97blackgt

Reaction score
my ny inspection is a PITA

first i had the O/r x pipe, so i failed for that...fixed that...rear 02 sensor was bad....fixed that...front 02 sensor was bad..hopefully now it will pass

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Rick said:
they're tight in TX but only on a county by county basis...I can pay like $50 and get emissions tested here in DFW or I can pay $12 and
get tested in Jasper county where my family lives and pass w/an insurance card and working headlights, tail lights and signals...and not

i may need that guy's number and tell him you referred me.. :)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
Rick said:

i may need that guy's number and tell him you referred me.. :)
5 hr drive

Bluextc

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
what wrong with everyone's gas cap? ???

:dunno: something about it not sealing properly. But it was sealed just fine the day before, so I think she was just going to screw with me, until she found out someone the day before passed me...

ripper

Reaction score
Yep its a pressure test. Only in NJ could they come up with that one.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
man i love sd and no emissions testing/inspections 8)

back in march they did have 10-12 cops stopping everyone on the highway doing inspections but i think it was just safety inspection (blinkers, lights etc). I just got through it before they got set up. i saw the first couple cops getting ready and a shitload more coming from every direction but i made it through before they stopped anyone. at first i was wondering wtf was going on when i saw that many cops :noes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.