wide body kit

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
STR33TR said:
so, guess y'all think this is ricey too?
y'all kill me...
no, it just looks shitty. the rear fender looks like garbage. The tiger racing car is pretty sweet, i use to have a pictures of a fox with widebody fenders and it was pretty sweet, i'll see if i can find it.

96_p-51_GT

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
STR33TR said:
so, guess y'all think this is ricey too?
y'all kill me...
no, it just looks shitty. the rear fender looks like garbage. The tiger racing car is pretty sweet, i use to have a pictures of a fox with widebody fenders and it was pretty sweet, i'll see if i can find it.

yea I agree

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
aside from the SR/S7 kits, none of them look like true "wide body kits" they just look like someone riveted fender flares on the sides and called it a day.

STR33TR

Reaction score
Here's a (rare) place that I think the ABC Exclusive Cobra bumper would look good -teamed w/ the Maier racing flares would be t!ts! Put a s351 or s281 wing out back... maybe even the HUGE 281 wing (racing 281?).
Usually I'm against wings and skirts, but the these flares would make it all work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jc95gt

Reaction score
STR33TR said:
"These new flares for ?94 ? ?98 Mustangs let you fit 315's in front and up to 335's in the rear."
aint nothing ricer a/b that, son... so long as you've got the power to burn 'em.

as long as you have the power to burn em lol, i wanna see you burn up 255 front tires before you go trying the 315's lol?
i understand ur purposeis supposidly road course but u can do the same thing w.o the wideeee ugly body
jschmidt has 335'd on his car w.o a wide body kit...roll the fenders and beat the innner fender well and ur good and ur car will look good unlike with a widevody kit

OP
OP
D3VST8R96GT

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
blown98gt said:
"hey look it's mickey mouse" :.stabs D3VST8R96GT with a knife and swiftly walks away while whistling.:

OUCH

was it necessary to stab me in the genitals??????

ProKiller

Reaction score
STR33TR said:
Here's a (rare) place that I think the ABC Exclusive Cobra bumper would look good -teamed w/ the Maier racing flares would be t!ts! Put a s351 or s281 wing out back... maybe even the HUGE 281 wing (racing 281?).
Usually I'm against wings and skirts, but the these flares would make it all work.

the racing s281 your talking about is the T1 wing. and more so than the s351 it would be better and more functional to have the SR double stack wing.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
STR33TR said:

wow that abc bumper looks nasty in that pic

STR33TR

Reaction score
JC_SapphireBlue_GT said:
as long as you have the power to burn em lol, i wanna see you burn up 255 front tires before you go trying the 315's lol?
i understand ur purposeis supposidly road course but u can do the same thing w.o the wideeee ugly body
jschmidt has 335'd on his car w.o a wide body kit...roll the fenders and beat the innner fender well and ur good and ur car will look good unlike with a widevody kit

Yeah, I've seen the 335s on a few stangs here. I think the 315s look more proportional on the factory bodywork. part of what I love a/b these flares is they make 315s/335s look balanced under the car. JUST MY OPINION.
I like to watch racing, but have little desire to actually convert my car to a race car. Maybe I am ricer in that I love the racy look but don't wanna drive an uncomfortable racecar. All I want is a powerful, comfortable street bruiser.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Guess I will pass on Chinese food tonight... :BangHead:

STR33TR

Reaction score
for me these flares ...<=====3
reminds me of these. Call it rice if you want, I think they're CLASSIC.
ZG flares ftmfw!

[attachment deleted by admin]

duh09

Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying they're rice but they have a place. And thats not on street stangs.

project94

Reaction score
what is the point of a wide body kit????? what does it do?????

jc95gt

Reaction score
adds weight
makes car look ugly
allows u to put wider tires on w.o the hanging out of the fender well

thats all they are used for lol

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
at what point do you need tires that big on a car that is being used somewhere where it would be required to have fender flares to cover the tires?

OP
OP
D3VST8R96GT

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
ARdoller said:
at what point do you need tires that big on a car that is being used somewhere where it would be required to have fender flares to cover the tires?

when you want/need that much grip .....any little it of edge on the competition is bomb in my standards

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwright19832

Members online