will these make my butt look big

HuskerGT

Reaction score
That's great news, man. Is the pic of the front wheel pulled out the 1/2" so you can see how they will sit?

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
no these are all pre-spacer and I still need to roll the front fenders. Borrowing a tool from a friend this week to do that and going to try to get it into primer next weekend...

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
looking into the spacers I am amazed on the difference on price as I can get them for as little as $40 for some no-name what ever brand they are or $350 for eibach or some other names. Is there that much of a difference or is there something I am missing? Anything else I need to consider? I am going to replace the rotors and not sure if it matters or helps but not sure what else I need to do for them.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you getting spacers with studs or no? If not, I wouldnt spend more than $30. If so, they should be around $75-$125. Eibach is out of there mind if they're selling them for $350. Even H&R makes them for half of that.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
never looked into spacers so not really sure how they work. Would I need to swap or cut down the studs I currently use or do I just bolt those on and bolt the wheels on?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You just bolt those spacers onto your existing studs and bolt the wheel up to the spacer studs. HOWEVER, make sure your wheels has back pockets for the hub spacers to protrude through.

You might need them to be deeper then his but it's just for reference.

holes%20back%20of%20wheel.jpg

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did not know that thanks. as much as I do not want to take them off I need to do some finishing work inside the wheel well and I am hoping to get it into primer in a week or two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online