will this work?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i'm going to buy this today if its correct! its a walbro 255 fuel pump i am told by my buddy. he ran it in his fox though. need this for supercharger...so just a real quick yes or no before i get it. thanks fellas.

[MENTION=10830]MustangChris[/MENTION], @justinscmidt1 or any other guys know if i'm good with this pump here? again thanks fellas

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
you may need to put your wiring connection on the end, not a big deal.

are you buying the entire assembly, or just the pump?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
you may need to put your wiring connection on the end, not a big deal.

are you buying the entire assembly, or just the pump?
just the pump, lol. sorry i should have said that. i'm going to get tonight. $50 aint bad. he only used it last summer.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea. at that point even if it doesnt work you can re-sell it for a profit :-D lol.

you familiar with a soldering gun?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yes i can solder. just got a soldering gun last xmas as a matter of fact haha! so why though?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the 255 is a pretty common pump, it can be used in a number of applications. (For example, you're buying one from a fox body, I have two in my 03 cobra tank.)

When that happens they usually give you a pump with no plug on the end to plug into your car's wiring harness. You have to solder on your old one onto the naked wires to make it function for your application.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
the 255 is a pretty common pump, it can be used in a number of applications. (For example, you're buying one from a fox body, I have two in my 03 cobra tank.)

When that happens they usually give you a pump with no plug on the end to plug into your car's wiring harness. You have to solder on your old one onto the naked wires to make it function for your application.
ohh ok. then yea i can do that if i need to. actually i prolly will need to haha. no biggy though. thanks for that info MC!!

There might be some modification require. Like the wiring.. bet you can make it work
yea i think so too. for $50 bucks i dont mind soldering some wires from my harness...i've soldered a ton of wires so thats no biggy at all.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
I can change the tone if the head lights, blinker, brakes are on at any time. When I got mine in 07? with the ported heads and cams, i got it new from corral....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online